Preston NE v Sheffield Wednesday 05/08/17

why would he go to wolves?? why would he want to chill out thinking he might? whos more likely to get higher placed in the league and who has (the past couple of seasons)?

Money!

I don't think he will by the way, but when it comes to football it's all about the cold hard cash.

I went on Saturday and it was awful. What's getting to me is this obsession that we need a Central Defender when in reality our midfield were shocking and the defence kept the score down.

I don't know what Reach and Boyd bring, Bannan was poor and Hutchinson looked way off the pace.

Personally I'd replace all 4 for Saturday but I bet he doesn't.

I went on Saturday and it was awful. What's getting to me is this obsession that we need a Central Defender when in reality our midfield were shocking and the defence kept the score down.

I don't know what Reach and Boyd bring, Bannan was poor and Hutchinson looked way off the pace.

Personally I'd replace all 4 for Saturday but I bet he doesn't.

I cant understand the calls for a CB either, Loovens was the only outfielder that emerged with any credit on Saturday.

We could do with one as back up but we aren't desperate for one, hutch can fill in if needs be. If we are a,threat going forward then the defence wouldn't be mentioned