Sheffield teenager missing after night out in city centre

Alex Wilson, 19, left Carver Street around 1am Sunday morning (30/07/2017) there is now definite footage of him heading towards the train station area.

Theres growing concern as hes not one to go out drinking often and this is really out of character.

Star report...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-man-missing-after-night-out-in-city-centre-1-8677933

His twin sisters Facebook post...

Really hope hes found safe and sound.

Edited by nikki-red

The latest police update says that the taxi dropped him off 5 minutes later at a bus stop...

He was seen heading towards the train station. He has not arrived home.

Theres some confusion about if it was actually him in the taxi (it was originally thought that he got in the cab outside Crystal and was dropped off near sainsburys on Arundel Gate) but his sister has confirmed he was seen around the train station at 2am.

According to FB comnents from his sister, his uncle put him in a taxi at Crystal, paid the fare up front and yet the cabbie put him down at Arundel Gate. He then went down Howard Street to the station, was seen on camera on Shude Hill and then heading to the Wicker. Trying to make his way home on foot?

At this point he appears to have lost his shirt, so the post says. All a bit worrying when he's not a young lad that goes out much. Also, he's not the lad in A&E, he's been identified. Just have to hope he turns up soon.

Must be terrible all that worry and not knowing where he is. Fingers crossed he will be back home safe and sound soon.

I work with Alex and he was out with us on the night as we went out for a meal and drinks with work, Alex in the most harmless kind person and we are all very concerned about him as this is totally out of character and we cant understand after his uncle put him in a taxi he would get out and how images and traces all stop.

Family,friends and the police have been out constantly since Sunday trying to check every inch of where they had been told he was last seen but to no avail.

Can i ask that all of you keep posting,re-tweeting and sharing on as many social media sites as possible

Theres still no news about Alex. Please keep sharing the posts etc if you can.

I dont know Alex but my son does. I cant imagine what his family are going through.

Very confusing route he's taken. He's effectively got a taxi to the train station and then walked back towards Town? Why didn't he remain in the taxi all the way home? I'm sure his family paid for the taxi.

Also, why is he seen in a white t shirt in the last CCTV image?