Why do poor people seem happier .

why would i want to join them??? i said they should be happy as they have no responsibility !!! i on the other hand do and pay for them out of my taxes but i earn enough so i am happy also.

actually no i dont have a job i have a business that pays a lot of tax and i have a good level of lifestyle but i earn it through hard graft:roll:

Pull the other one pal.

Chim chiminey

Chim chiminey

Chim chim cher-ee!

I love you Mary Poppins

do you do anything apart from the forum:roll::hihi:

Yes of course. Do you?

The one thing about poorer people is that they generally don't have a whacking great debt called a mortgage to worry about. Which in turn leads to even more debt because people then have to have credit to buy stuff.

A typical comment throughout this thread that proves that poor people are indeed happier :D

A typical comment throughout this thread that proves that poor people are indeed happier :D

We have very different standards to declaring something proof.

---------- Post added 02-08-2017 at 08:11 ----------

The one thing about poorer people is that they generally don't have a whacking great debt called a mortgage to worry about. Which in turn leads to even more debt because people then have to have credit to buy stuff.

Neither do most people who are well off.

My parents were and are working class, they haven't had a mortgage since about 1994.

Is this some kind of weird prep for when Liam Fox pitches into competition with workers from the developing world.

Get used to to the idea of being poorer. Because you'll be happier.