Wednesday v Rangers

Someone I know saying barnsley/united fans in ground throwing bottles etc at players. Not sure how she knows this but idiots whoever it was

A friend of a friend of a friend was it ?

Have to agree with you about taking shots, it was exactly same on Wednesday against Donny.

---------- Post added 30-07-2017 at 18:11 ----------

Seen 3 friendly's, to be honest I don't read much into them apart from fitness and trying new stuff.

Carlos will know his team, they will be ready to go next Saturday!

So have you been today & if so what did you think ????

A friend of a friend of a friend was it ?

Like I said could of been anyone, not sure how she worked out they were barnsley/united fans getting in. Anyone throwing stuff on the pitch should be banned whoever they support, could just of easily been rangers fans just wish it wouldn't happen:mad:

---------- Post added 30-07-2017 at 18:19 ----------

We have six centre forwards four of em played today and not one shot on goal .

The defence is a bleddy disgrace all Rangers had to do was play the long up and unders and our defenders just watched the ball go over their heads.

If Preston have had some one watching that then they must be confident of getting a result next week.

Apart from that the atmosphere created by the Rangers was amazing and they fully deserved their teams victory.

Going forward is still a worry for me, we have too many strikers. Need to lose nuhiu and get joao out on loan, it will make it an easier decision who to play then

I don't bother with friendlies as they are totally and utterly meaningless, we had an awful pre-season in 90/91 and look what happened there.

I've already made observations about todays performance i.e. they where poor and need to shoot more.

Rangers came a did a good job on us and are a better team than there poor reputation. You have to remember that they started pre season a good 2 weeks earlier than we did so will have a better degree of fitness!

Carlos just loves Atti,but most of the fans do not rate him at all,should have been sold or loaned out already

I don't bother with friendlies as they are totally and utterly meaningless, we had an awful pre-season in 90/91 and look what happened

90/91 is an age away & today the owls where poor very poor meaningless or not ? so my point is a week away we should be better & not making excuses on why we lost , no pride & little passion from some & if Carlos doesn't sort it out quick we won't be any closer to the premiership

90/91 is an age away & today the owls where poor very poor meaningless or not ? so my point is a week away we should be better & not making excuses on why we lost , no pride & little passion from some & if Carlos doesn't sort it out quick we won't be any closer to the premiership

Pride and passion not needed in pre-season, it's all about fitness. Chill a bit bud, if they perform in a similar way next week you will have every right to have a go!

Pride and passion not needed in pre-season, it's all about fitness. Chill a bit bud, if they perform in a similar way next week you will have every right to have a go!

I'm the worst supporter to be sat next to ,so come next Saturday I'm hoping it's better because if it's not then we will get stuffed convincingly & i will be even worse :hihi:

It's an age away but it shows friendlies mean nowt, did you expect players to hurtling into full blooded challenges with less than a week to go, I'd fine em if they did.

I saw plenty of pride and passion in todays pre season .

Just seen the highlights,both the goals came through our right side,I still think our full backs are weak.