Nearly New Sale 5th August Low Prices - raising money for Mums in Need

Nearly New Sale, 5th August 10.00 - 13.00

2-10 Carbrook Hall Road, S9 2DB

We collected a lot of stuff after the Nether Edge Yard Sale so we're having another big jumble sale to raise funds for Mums in Need, a Sheffield support service for survivors of domestic abuse.

We have clothes (baby, toddlers, childrens, womens and mens clothing), prams, toys, books, CDs, DVDs, games, bric a brac and much more! We also have furniture. Everything is super low prices!

There'll be some refreshments available and volunteers around to help and let you know more about what we do.

You can find us opposite the Police HQ on Carbrook Hall Road; look out for the balloons. The address is 2-10 Carbrook Hall Road, S9 2DB. Weedon Street is closed at the moment but you can get to us via Carbrook Street - check your sat nav before you leave!

Please do share widely - everyone is welcome to come. We'd love to for you to help us clear some of this stuff out as we're most likely moving by the end of the year.

Hope to see you there!

sounds like a very worthy cause to me and I will try to visit it,hope the public get behind this one and good luck

thank you, i do appologies i missed your comment at the time of posting, hopefully you were able to come along. we managed to raise a good amount of money that will go towards providing services to our mums in need.

please keep your eye out for our next sale, we are hoping to have them on a monthly basis. :)