Chris Froome wins again

Well done Chris Frome, about to win Tour de France again. Fantastic achievement from a totally dedicated sportsman, thoroughly deserved, a credit to his sport for his attitude on and off the circuits.

I think the coverage of the time trial was disgusting,they only concentrated on the French rider and you hardly saw Chris Froome.

I think the coverage of the time trial was disgusting,they only concentrated on the French rider and you hardly saw Chris Froome.

Froome was expected to comfortably do well enough in the time trial to maintain his place in the lead. Bardet was fighting to keep a place on the podium - which he did by only one second. Forget pandering to French audiences, in terms of 'which is the most exciting thing to cover' or 'which is going to have the biggest impact on the race result' concentrating on Bardet was the right thing to do.

Froome was expected to comfortably do well enough in the time trial to maintain his place in the lead. Bardet was fighting to keep a place on the podium - which he did by only one second. Forget pandering to French audiences, in terms of 'which is the most exciting thing to cover' or 'which is going to have the biggest impact on the race result' concentrating on Bardet was the right thing to do.

In my opinion the thought that Froome could catch Bardet was a far more interesting scenario for the viewers. Also booing Froome at the start of the time trial was disgusting.