Private dentist

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me a private dentist that is good please. Ive been at my dentist for 30 years but in April my dentist who ive have for the whole 30 years has retired. Needless to say i cannot cope with the new one, she literally rips my mouth apart.

It has just become a MyDentist as well, it was always ran by the two dentists there and no its gone to a corporation.

I was looking at Bupa or Sainsburys maybe, but there arent many reviews abput.

Anyone got a preference please?

Thanks all

Where abouts in the city are you?

I can recommend My Dentist in Walkley - https://www.mydentist.co.uk/dentists

Would people think a 'private dentist' was better. I guess they all have the same qualifications but maybe people arent ushed away as fast as they pay more?

I can recommend Dr Richard Brogden at LWT - based next to Endcliffe Park (and Hillsborough too I think). Really good, puts people at ease and very thorough. He always has time for patients. He's my dentist, my wife's, and my daughter's.

I can recommend Dr Richard Brogden at LWT - based next to Endcliffe Park (and Hillsborough too I think). Really good, puts people at ease and very thorough. He always has time for patients. He's my dentist, my wife's, and my daughter's.

Thank you. Will have a look

Would people think a 'private dentist' was better. I guess they all have the same qualifications but maybe people arent ushed away as fast as they pay more?

In my experience, most NHS dentists have private patients too.

I would recommend my dentist to anyone, he's brilliant. He's Tomaz Pilc at Abbeydale Road family Dental Practise...he's the best dentist I have ever been to!!

I've been a private patient for years as I couldn't get registered as an NHS patient.

It doesn't really cost me anything as I claim on my Westfield.

Try Mosborough Dental Practice, I've never had any problems.

Occudental on Damer St near the Children's hospital has a good rep.

Occudental on Damer St near the Children's hospital has a good rep.

After years of nightmares with NHS dentists I started using Occudental a few years ago and they have been fantastic - I have recommended them to many others who have all had positive results there too.