Woodburn Road School

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2015 at 12:38, Walkley0 Mum said:

Does anyone remember the Bean sisters at Woodburn Road? They must have been there in the 1950's. They come up as a side story in an anecdote told by my uncle who attended there for a short time. I've often wondered who they were and what they looked like. He fancied them like mad.

I would be interested in touching base with Janet Bean if anyone knows her. She later married and  became Janet Ward and lived at Handsworth. From there, she and her husband moved to Worksop but they are no longer at the address I knew.

Her sister was Pauline and she moved to Cheshire.

On 26/06/2019 at 11:42, Person6 said:

I would be interested in touching base with Janet Bean if anyone knows her. She later married and  became Janet Ward and lived at Handsworth. From there, she and her husband moved to Worksop but they are no longer at the address I knew.

Her sister was Pauline and she moved to hi I lived on jessell street went Woodburn school left in 1980 year 11 does any one remember jane and Maxine aunty and niece I was in they class if any one has photos of that class please reply

Just seen this thread. Re the one from 12-07-2015 from WalkleyO mum

We had a Nellie Bean who was the forewoman in the packing dept at Steadfast Tools on Manor Lane - I was there 1959 to 1973

Many employees were from Wybourne

Number of people on this thread mention Beaver Hill School, Handsworth - my cousins went there from about 1950/1951 to about 1958/9 - Michael and Christine Brooks - anyone remember them ??

Victor M Hutchinson - State of Selangor - Malaysia

On 26/09/2012 at 15:39, Redrooster0 said:

I went to Woodburn Road Sch from 1964 till 1969, I lived on Westbury Street and remember Georgie Ward and his younger brother who lived down the gennel, not seen them since but would love to get in touch. Does anyone know them or where they are? You can get me in a private message on Facebook 'Dee Jay Ski', cheers.

Hi Redrooster, This is Wayne and I lived next door to Georgie and Steven Ward, Georgie was in my class. What’s your name I must know you.