Woodburn Road School

Hello mary poppins how do get a photo on here?

You probably will need a photobucket account.

I was at 122 Westbury Street................

I hope you don't mind me answering. I'm dead chuffed that I've been shown what to do so I want to help someone else in return.

I got mine by just cropping and resizing a photo from my album in microsoft office picture manager or try http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar

You have to go into your control panel first

hope this helps

Edited by chimay

I was at 122 Westbury Street................

Just down the gennel from my grandparents. I think they lived at 140 until about 1965.

hi just logged on to web site , we used to live at 151 cottingham st . and went to woodbourn rd school . i,ve been living in troon now and just seems so long ago but reading some of the postings brings back old memories of people and places its great

Hi lots of us went to woodburn Road when did you go

Give us a few names you remember

i remember the jennels they were great for playing football in . i remember we lived straight across the road from the smithy's and one particular day their chimney was on fire , the fire brigade came flying down two firemen rushed in the door within a minute one came back out took his coat off and started scratching all over . (must have been all the fleas off the pigs , lol )

i was at woodburn in the sixties

You lived in the same jennel as me, we lived at 141 Cottingham Street. I think either you of your brother used to play with one of my brothers, Dennis Whiteley, he's 62 now.

yeah it could have been either our micheal or geoff . i think it was our mick i have a pic of me when i was a baby with our mick , dennis denial and i think it was your dennis in our back yard playing in a paddling pool lol

i lived next door to you at 153 diane wheatley got a sister kathryn and older brother david.We used to play togther as children and went every way together

I can remember sitting with your nan in your house.

My mum and yours and mrs johnson next door all used to go to the pictures together

Is your mum and dad still living, sadly my mum died 2 years ago they called her joyce

Are you married and have you got any children I have been married for 24 years and have 1 daughter Katy Louise she is 22

It good to see some old name from the attercliffe area

Hope to hear from you soon

Diane