Sheffield Wednesday feeling the pinch of FFP.

Wow,looking at the replays the only thing that seems to matter to Blades is finishing above their neighbours,well done for that but it gives you bugger all.

Wow,looking at the replays the only thing that seems to matter to Blades is finishing above their neighbours,well done for that but it gives you bugger all.

I can remember one Owl who had on his profile,'The number of times the Owls have finished above the Blades in my lifetime',and all the figures there,strangely,that seems to have vanished over the last few months,I wonder why?:hihi:

Lot of silly comments on here imo.This season has been poor from an swfc perspective and sufc have done ok there facts.The funniest comment ive seen on here on one thread is the fact the owls bottled the play off final against hull and failed .They prob did but one promotion,one play off win and one defeat isn't that bad is it???? Id comment on sufc ritual run of trips to Wembley but my memory is failing and ive lost count of how many trips they made???Of course they never bottled any I guess:hihi::hihi:

Lot of silly comments on here imo.This season has been poor from an swfc perspective and sufc have done ok there facts.The funniest comment ive seen on here on one thread is the fact the owls bottled the play off final against hull and failed .They prob did but one promotion,one play off win and one defeat isn't that bad is it???? Id comment on sufc ritual run of trips to Wembley but my memory is failing and ive lost count of how many trips they made???Of course they never bottled any I guess:hihi::hihi:

I don't recall us losinh any play offs. I'm sure our record is impeccable.

I don't recall us losinh any play offs. I'm sure our record is impeccable.

Same. I've either deeply repressed them or they never happened and are just made up by our city rivals.

This forum would be better if we could all just bounce off each other and not take things to heart.

Same. I've either deeply repressed them or they never happened and are just made up by our city rivals.

This forum would be better if we could all just bounce off each other and not take things to heart.

That would mean behaving like adults and actually discussing football on a (supposedly) football form.Apparently that’s impossible for some posters.

As several of you can't seem to help but snipe at the moderation team this thread is being closed. If you have a problem with the moderation, take it to the helpdesk.