Sheffield Wednesday feeling the pinch of FFP.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock "You have to take your hat off to Sean, he could have moved on after being made quite a lucrative offer "

Sports writers Dom Howson and Chris Holt both report that the rumours of the Owls tabling a £3m offer were accurate.

@domhowson

@HoltChris

Local sports journalists get it wrong quite a bit as we all know therefore please feel free to provide actual evidence of this said £3m bid.

Local sports journalists get it wrong quite a bit as we all know therefore please feel free to provide actual evidence of this said £3m bid.

These two mostly get it right they don't post rumour and speculation, I know Dom quite well, he's a Huddersfield fan in reality but a good bloke, I'll tell him an ambulance driver is accusing him of making stories up next time I see him.

These two mostly get it right they don't post rumour and speculation, I know Dom quite well, he's a Huddersfield fan in reality but a good bloke, I'll tell him an ambulance driver is accusing him of making stories up next time I see him.

In english?

In english?

Is that English or have you devolved the nation to lower case lettering now, its amazing you reappear on SF after months away and lose every battle, might be time for another break or maybe post something about united signing another L1 player.

The usual bickering and sniping can cease once again. If you have a problem with another member, put them on ignore as you've been told countless times before or report it to us.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock "You have to take your hat off to Sean, he could have moved on after being made quite a lucrative offer "

Sports writers Dom Howson and Chris Holt both report that the rumours of the Owls tabling a £3m offer were accurate.

@domhowson

@HoltChris

I wouldn't believe 'Colin' if he told me what time it was !

---------- Post added 21-07-2017 at 21:50 ----------

Whilst still waiting for an answer on which players Wednesday have spent "ridiculous amounts" of money on.....i noticed Middlesbrough have paid £14m for Brett Assombalonga from Forest....now that is a ridiculous amount of money...

Yes but if he played for Nottingham Forest last season, he must be good ...right...?

Someone is dying for Wednesday to be skint, each to their own

Someone is dying for Wednesday to be skint, each to their own

FFP rules affect all clubs, we have gambled and it hasn't paid off but we have a very capable squad and there is still money in the kitty, not all bad news as the OP would have you believe.

FFP rules affect all clubs, we have gambled and it hasn't paid off but we have a very capable squad and there is still money in the kitty, not all bad news as the OP would have you believe.

i wouldnt be too sure as you said you gambled you have players on 30k a week even more and now boyd on good money ill be suprised if you sign anyone else of note.

i wouldnt be too sure as you said you gambled you have players on 30k a week even more and now boyd on good money ill be suprised if you sign anyone else of note.

Neither you or I know what wage players are on. I don't particularly think we need a significant signing, adequate cover in defence would do.

Edited by top4718

Anyone know if there's a Sheff Forum FF?