Road resurfacing, Amey & Streets Ahead

It's been done over a year.

So it's not poor workmanship then?

Very slightly off this topic but has anyone seen the pot holes that's appearing where the motorways have been done ,some large ones starting to appear where m1 north bound splits towards m18 slip road .very poor workmanship indeed after only a few months and yes I've reported them

Not all that section was resurfaced. Some of the area had the lines burnt off

It's been done over a year.

So it's not poor workmanship then?

The perticulier bit I'm on about was only resurfaced just before Xmas so about 4 months it's lasted

I'm just trying defend Contractors who are told to go out and do a particular job and often do it very well, but then have people like you questioning their "workmanship".

We've just had the coldest few weeks I can remember and you're whining about a few potholes.

Carry on criticising and reporting, the rest of us will get on with our lives

I'm just trying defend Contractors who are told to go out and do a particular job and often do it very well, but then have people like you questioning their "workmanship".

We've just had the coldest few weeks I can remember and you're whining about a few potholes.

Carry on criticising and reporting, the rest of us will get on with our lives

A few potholes that could turn it to those like at j25 s/ b which two weeks ago took out the tyres on about 10 cars in one night alone

The Archer Rd area over the bridge is in a terrible state anyone know when they are doing it?

The Archer Rd area over the bridge is in a terrible state anyone know when they are doing it?

Don't worry they have put up a sign saying uneven road surface so all is ok now.

You think your road is perfect, give it a little time, if not this winter, then the next.

My road was resurfaced 2014 if not before and is fine this being the 4th winter.

Edited by iansheff

Don't worry they have put up a sign saying uneven road surface so all is ok now.

they have to wait for Network Rail to finish sorting the bridge out first

My road was resurfaced 2014 if not before and is fine this being the 4th winter.

That definitely wasn't part of the streets ahead contract then was it, and so not really representative of the work they're currently doing.

Guest makapaka
That definitely wasn't part of the streets ahead contract then was it, and so not really representative of the work they're currently doing.

Why wasn’t it part of the streets ahead contract? What makes you say that?

The contract commencement date was in 2012.