Road resurfacing, Amey & Streets Ahead

Guest makapaka

Disputes like this happen all over the industry - don't worry.

Amey are a industry joke!

It is quite sad that these things happen, but it is the world that we have to live today. A greeting.

That will probably explain why they have taken down the signs for the resurfacing near me that was due to start tonight

That will probably explain why they have taken down the signs for the resurfacing near me that was due to start tonight

Nah they do that anyway. There be up and down like a yoyo

i thought they had stopped resurfacing the roads a while ago ive seen lots of areas that have only had the pavements done and the roads left untouched also ive seen seen roads done that realy wernt that bad at all and others that are realy bad not touched

i thought they had stopped resurfacing the roads a while ago ive seen lots of areas that have only had the pavements done and the roads left untouched also ive seen seen roads done that realy wernt that bad at all and others that are realy bad not touched

Not to mention roads that have been done but that are already in a dire state.

Edited by xsf7
Sp

Ours was done last week.

Our street was finished last week, the team doing our street had a breakdown so had time for a chat with them, they said they were being moved to a contract in doncaster from next week because of the amey dispute

the surfacing has been sub standard anyway.

I'm no expert in road surfacing but many of the roads around my area (S6) are a hell of a lot better to drive on than they were.

Hopefully they will not be allowed to disintegrate through lack of maintenance and investment in the future.

Nor do I know the background to the halt in Keirs activities but I hope the contract is enforceable and honoured.

Perhaps the issues will be investigated by our local news media.

I'm no expert in road surfacing but many of the roads around my area (S6) are a hell of a lot better to drive on than they were.

Hopefully they will not be allowed to disintegrate through lack of maintenance and investment in the future.

Nor do I know the background to the halt in Keirs activities but I hope the contract is enforceable and honoured.

Perhaps the issues will be investigated by our local news media.

My experience of the roads resurfaced is they're excellent.