Incident on Morley street,walkley lane & singleton road

Just hoping everything is ok... my daughter woke me around 12:20 saying something had happened on Morley street,she heard screeching tyres & shouting of someone saying "you've just hit me" & lots of shouting & screaming...we went out to see if the police needed calling,but someone was already on the phone to them...

There was a wing mirror on walkley lane,a red car that had its door caved in & around 4 men fighting around a black car on the corner of singleton road,think a window was smashed on the car,then the fight continued further down singleton road.... 4 police cars turned up to find them & a lady was giving a statement to one of the officers in the car.

Hope everyone involved was ok,someone said they had crashed into a few cars on Morley street & walkley lane

Edited by spotty dog

I wonder if its anything to do with the car that ended up on its roof on hammerton road? I think it was about that time but I slept through it so only know what neighbours have said

Just seen there are 2 cars smashed up on hammerton road and the concrete ball bollard things have been destroyed

Edited by little miffy
Adding details

I wonder if its anything to do with the car that ended up on its roof on hammerton road? I think it was about that time but I slept through it so only know what neighbours have said

Just seen there are 2 cars smashed up on hammerton road and the concrete ball bollard things have been destroyed

I bet it was,as a police car came out the next road up from singleton and came back down as though he couldn't find them,bet they turned left & crashed through the bollards trying to get away.

I live pretty much right on that junction, would have been still up and awake at that time, but never heard a thing!

I didn't hear it either,but my daughters bedroom backs onto the junction & her windows were open,someone has said the car turned left out of singleton Rd,was seen travelling around 60/70 mph,hit the bollards & flipped the car on its roof,the guy got out & said I need my phone,went back to get it but the lads who were chasing him got hold of him & gave him a beating.... again this isn't gospel,it's what one of the neighbours has said,but the bollards are definitely smashed to bits.

Had a look on Sheffield online & syp website but there's no mention of the incident. Hope the guy is ok.