Page Hall - Rubbish

Eastwood at Rotherham is the same . same landlords as well . google lunik 9 .

Eastwood at Rotherham is the same . same landlords as well . google lunik 9 .

I don't know Rotherham that well, but am I right in assuming Eastwood has a Roma community?

yes . massive issues with litter / fly tipping and all day / night parties etc......

Several posts have been removed for the names that were given to people of the area. They are not to be reposted.

I went through Page Hall today and you would need a skip just for the chewing gum outside the betting office, vile.

I drove through there earlier this evening and crowds of Roma were hanging round the streets again.

Expect an increase in noise and litter during the warmer evenings.

Winter can't come soon enough :roll:

Drove through this morning at 9am up firth park road. Have to say it resembles a rubbish tip. Unbelievable how much litter dropped in a small area.

I have family that live in Page Hall and it's disgusting to see what's happened to the area. I'm not going to point fingers (because it could get you arrested these days) but something needs to be done. It's awful.

I have family that live in Page Hall and it's disgusting to see what's happened to the area. I'm not going to point fingers (because it could get you arrested these days) but something needs to be done. It's awful.

Times like these 'Community Leaders' are mentioned.

The only thing that will happen is that the council will look the other way for as long as they possibly can. That rubbish pick they organised a couple of years ago doesn't seem to have done much good.

Don't understand why they cant instal cctv and get video evidence of people throwing rubbish on the street and prosecute. Just clearing it up every time is not going to fix the issue long term.

Don't understand why they cant instal cctv and get video evidence of people throwing rubbish on the street and prosecute. Just clearing it up every time is not going to fix the issue long term.

Because they don't want evidence. If they had evidence they'd have to DO something against the offenders; and they really don't want to do that.

As things stand they can just say there's no evidence to show who's dropping the litter, and leave it at that.