Wow...A house with a swimming pool for £225k !

I was on Google Earth earlier today and I noticed a swimming pool in the back garden of a house on Derbyshire Lane, Norton!!! :shocked:

Driving by the 'said' house tonight I noticed it is actually up for sale so being nosey I looked up the Estate Agents details....Here

Would a property with a swimming pool put you off?? I must say it certainly would not bother me....:love:

I think it appears to be a bargain for £225k....:wow:

What do you think??

it's about the right price for the area as well - it might need a new roof or something tho' if i was gonna buy i'd have a full structural survey done just in case, and if it came back ok I'd offer no more than £215k

The trouble is that you would have to live in Norton. :?

The trouble is that you would have to live in Norton. :?

Oi.....less of the lip cheeky!!!!

:nono:

That is how my sister found out the house just behind my mum house that she buy had a pool in the back garden by nosey on Google, that one of the reason why she went to the estate agents to book a viewing to buy, It not has big has the one in the advert you posted but it nice in the summer days to just go have a dip in.

That is how my sister found out the house just behind my mum house that she buy had a pool in the back garden by nosey on Google, that one of the reason why she went to the estate agents to book a viewing to buy, It not has big has the one in the advert you posted but it nice in the summer days to just go have a dip in.

Oh tell me the postcode so I can have a google ogle....LOL!!

:D

Lovely lawn too, how do they get it like that ? sooo thick!

House is ok, but next door? looks like it's only 2 feet away, or is that part of the house too ?

Alligators are always attracted to swimming pools, so be careful. there may be some wild in Graves Park :D

Lovely lawn too, how do they get it like that ? sooo thick!

House is ok, but next door? looks like it's only 2 feet away, or is that part of the house too ?

This is how much of the housing is styled in the UK, Poppins!!

Most properties are actually attached to next door, this particular property despite being only feet away from the neighbours is classed as detached and therefore more desirable.

:rolleyes:

Where in relation to Wooseats is Norton Woodseats?

Sounds like someone wants to go for a DIP:)

It's up Scarsdale Road from Woodseats towards Graves Park. Scarsdale Road runs onto Derbyshire Lane then onto Hemsworth Road!

:thumbsup:

Strangely most houses along there go for around £225k without the extras of a wonderful pool in the back garden!