Britain has more people living abroad than any European country

I'm not sure when this is dated but I do love the irony of this.

It seems we have more people living abroad than any other European country and that we are only second to Mexico in the worldwide numbers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people seem to think migration is wrong or is it only wrong when people come here and not when we go there.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/06/so-many-british-people-live-abroad-that-now-the-immigration-debate-is-about-us-5485131/

is it only wrong when people come here and not when we go there.

Precisely

People moan till they're blue in the face the immigrants don't bother to learn the language or integrate into society.

Which is exactly the kind of behaviour of most British ex-pats :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Apart from perhaps parts of Spain, there aren't really any British ghettos or neighbourhoods as such in these European countries; and British people/culture is hardly alien to these countries.

Apart from perhaps parts of Spain, there aren't really any British ghettos or neighbourhoods as such in these European countries; and British people/culture is hardly alien to these countries.

And Greece.

And the Canaries (admittedly Spanish)

And of course the fact we had an empire is why it's not alien to most countries.

We have nothing at all to say about people coming to our country, given that we decided we owned most of the world.

The Tour de France has just gone through a town where 75% of its residents hold British passports.

Where are the ghettos here in Britain?

And Greece.

And the Canaries (admittedly Spanish)

And of course the fact we had an empire is why it's not alien to most countries.

We have nothing at all to say about people coming to our country, given that we decided we owned most of the world.

History. Nothing to do with the British people of today.

History. Nothing to do with the British people of today.

So in that case, the fact that this is historically a white country populated by christians means absolutely nothing to the people of today, who should therefore accept multiculturalism and the relevant religious buildings and traditions that follow.

They don't though. The BNP types simply shout 'this is a christeen cuntry' when they mash their keyboard, because then apparently history counts.

Someone had better inform Theresa May of the fact. Soon.

Because by the evidence of the government's various communications, proposals and discussions with the EU to date, those 2.2m might as well not exist.

Guest sibon

I take it that you have never visited the Dordogne.

I'm not sure when this is dated but I do love the irony of this.

It seems we have more people living abroad than any other European country and that we are only second to Mexico in the worldwide numbers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't people seem to think migration is wrong or is it only wrong when people come here and not when we go there.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/06/so-many-british-people-live-abroad-that-now-the-immigration-debate-is-about-us-5485131/

the big difference is though that brits abroad fend totally for themselves and dont rely on state benefits and housing (because there is none), please show which country gives british migrants the same as the UK

Edited by nowt2pctoday