Tramlines Festival 2017

Guest makapaka

Got drenched yesterday watching primal scream and it was fantastic.

Not been to any Tramlines gig but the amount of people around enjoying themselves and supporting Sheffield's economy is great.

My thoughts exactly.

Guest makapaka

Did anyone else see Primal Scream? What did you think?

We Are Scientists were also very good before them.

enjoyed many fringe events - bath hotel, frog and parrot, shakies and Cads friday plus the moor, everly pregnant brothers (wow what a crowd in the rain at fat cat) and then leopold square saturday. didnt make any sunday but would agree a great buzz in the city and long may it continue!

Tramlines was fantastic. Great value for money and good for Sheffield.

Already bought 10 tickets for Tramlines 2018...

some people get there tickets early,have they hinted at such a great headline band or do you just enjoy music like I do?

some people get there tickets early,have they hinted at such a great headline band or do you just enjoy music like I do?

I got mine. May as well. Early Bird is like £25 plus random added costs but still only a couple of extra quid. No idea who will play but it should be someone big, e.g. Stevie Wonder, Take That, Ed Shearer, Lily Savage, Black Zeppelin, Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, etc.

did anyone turn up to see jungle lion, truly apparant ,steel city rythmn as I have a guy who says these have know following and when they play at mine no one will turn up to see them,i know all 3 have a fan base,just out of intrest.thank you guys