Tramlines Festival 2017

of course

because we are all made of candy floss and shrink when wet

some of us even rust

the rest will be dancing in the rain having a great time.

Maybe a few of those 'party people' will be doing that (you know, the types with the glowed sticks and twizzled hairstyles and also baggy 'raster' clothes). But most normal people won't put up with the rain. I bet Louise Rednap won't be too happy about playing to about 17 drenched people in a bleak zone of Sheffield.

We are going to have a walk around the city centre with our pooch for Tramlines on Saturday.

We might want to go in some of the bars to see groups or have a bite to eat.

Does anyone know what places are Dog Friendly, please?

Ta muchly :-) X

hi does anyone know if Sheffield band the Hosts are playing this year ? i have sent messages to Tramlines and the Hosts own Twitter feeds but have received no response. the info is NOT on the official website so no point anyone sending me a link to that . last year they were on at the Roco Collective, up the road from the Harley. I've contacted them too, but no response. thanks in anticipation for any help.

The weather forecast means that the whole thing will be a washout.
A shower or two, perhaps on Saturday and Sunday Afternoon/Evening - it looks like. Unlikely to be heavy, apparently.

Music fans aren't normally put off by a bit of rain - if other people are, then it doesn't matter too much.

Maybe a few of those 'party people' will be doing that (you know, the types with the glowed sticks and twizzled hairstyles and also baggy 'raster' clothes). But most normal people won't put up with the rain. I bet Louise Rednap won't be too happy about playing to about 17 drenched people in a bleak zone of Sheffield.

Didnt realise Louise Redknapp was on ...Where is she playing..?:help:

Didnt realise Louise Redknapp was on ...Where is she playing..?:help:

All Saints, Saturday evening at Devonshire Green.

All Saints, Saturday evening at Devonshire Green.

Louise Redknapp was in Eternal, not All Saints.

Edited by nikki-red

Louise Redknapp was in Eternal, not All Saints.

And i bet Louise Redknapp won't be overly concerned if its raining in Sheffield this weekend either..:hihi:

To OP. I will be out and about all weekend, taking in as much as I can, whatever and wherever that mey be. It is the best weekend of the year in the city and the fact that so many local people don't buy into it is baffling to me.

I will be watching The Libertines, The Big Moon, Estrons, The SSS, John Joseph Brill, Jerry Williams, Spit and Strings and Humble Williams amongst many others.

Enjoy. The rain won't stop anyone (apart from sugar man above).

Bit quiet on here anyone been? What's it like this year ?

Not been to any Tramlines gig but the amount of people around enjoying themselves and supporting Sheffield's economy is great.

was it to big to use marqees like peace in the park and us,thats sorts out the weather problem,