Deerlands blocked by police cordon today 09/07/2017

I will just post this to update forum it stops all rumours and accusation until they is update from news or SYP i would stop guessing lol... Some little drama queen from s5 will say oh someone been shot bla bla when really they know only what drama book (facebook) say from school friends lol update there status to make them popular with comments... I can confirm no stabbing nor shooting took place... But i will say cowardly people remain

---------- Post added 09-07-2017 at 23:36 ----------

Is this near the garage on Wordsworth?

Yeah hun it was a visit to garage that landed the poor lad in trouble. Comes to something when it takes trio plus weapon plus vehicle to attack 1 lad... It's a joke think most bad boys (wanna be's) need to stay away from fumes of anything more than 2% Vol this would not result in them sitting in police cells crying to mummies. Whilst innocent party is laid in hospital knowing his babies are crying out for him home!

It's shocking now days Sheffield hun.

Theres a brief article in the Star...

Police have made three arrests after a man was hit by a car in Sheffield. Officers were called to Deerlands Avenue in Parsons Cross at around 3.40am on Sunday following reports a man had been run over by a green Daihatsu 4x4.

Eyewitnesses said the attack started on Wordsworth Avenue and spilled over on Deerlands Avenue. A 31-year-old man suffered serious but not life threatening injuries in the incident. Three men, a 20-year-old and two 26-year-olds, have been arrested on suspicion of attempt murder. They all currently remain in police custody. A South Yorkshire Police spokesman said: "Offices are currently appealing for witnesses who may have seen the incident, or were in the area at the time. If you have any information please report it to police or anonymously through Crimestoppers quoting incident number 210 of 9 July 9." Any information, call police on 101.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/breaking-three-men-arrested-on-suspicion-of-attempted-murder-after-man-is-attacked-in-sheffield-1-8641466

I'm surprised this thread hasn't got the areas gone downhill/ no go area type of posts we saw on the wicker and Spital hill threads....

---------- Post added 10-07-2017 at 22:50 ----------

seems to be a lot of stabbing going off in Sheffield lately ?

Stabbing up lowwedges too...

I'm surprised this thread hasn't got the areas gone downhill/ no go area type of posts we saw on the wicker and Spital hill threads....

---------- Post added 10-07-2017 at 22:50 ----------

Stabbing up lowwedges too...

Why would it ?

Why would it ?

Seems like when an incident happens in an ethnic majority area it's classed as a ghetto/no go area etc yet we have an attempted murder using a vehicle and no such comment is made. :suspect:

To be fair Parson Cross is a well known area for trouble! with the majority of its inhabitants being white so no racism cards allowed here on this thread :hihi::P

Obviously this was a targeted attack.

Why do people always bash parson cross?

It's always the people who don't live in the area that always try to have a go.

You can guarantee if I say hello to anyone in parson cross you will get a hello back. I've tried this in many areas of snobby areas of Sheffield and most of the time all you get back is a dirty look.

We do have a large majority of doleys on the cross but we also have a massive majority of workers as well.

Obviously you can't win on this thread: first somebody complains because nobody's called it a crime-ridden hellhole, and then somebody else complains when you do.

Let's call it another Sheffield attack and not identify any of these attacks with the area or type of people who live there.

Let's call it another Sheffield attack and not identify any of these attacks with the area or type of people who live there.

I agree that we shouldn't tar people with the same brush but keeping the location of incidents out of it isn't very informative is it?

Is tar people with the same brush racist yet ?

Is tar people with the same brush racist yet ?

Let's stop doing this all together. A stabbing is a stabbing, not an attack on the area or other people who live there.