Sheffield based radio Iman FM

Tommy Robinson is a hate preacher...

Be nice if you could advise me where to watch him 'Hate Preach' ?

Any particular titles on youtube / twitter etc as to where I could be enlightened.

Maybe you could provide a link ?

I don't agree with the likes of Tommy Robinson either, but voicing an opinion is a totally different ball game compared with radical hate preachers calling on fellow Muslims to take up arms against non-believers.

Neither should have an outlet to spread their twisted rhetoric to society.

Also I have no reason to lie about the Catholic woman who listens to Iman FM, it would be pretty naive to think only Muslims listen to a radio station.

I personally think that Imaan fm fkd up and deserve to be banned, in the current climate this type of broadcast however it came about is unacceptable as tensions are already high and with running a radio station comes responsibility.

From what I hear a lot of Muslims are also upset about the broadcast.

Most of the Ramadan programmes were in Urdu that's why I'm assuming not many non Muslims listen to it.

Tommy robinsons opinion is preaching hatred against Muslims although I personally think the hate preacher tag is only applied to Muslims myself by the media and the wider society.

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 18:59 ----------

Be nice if you could advise me where to watch him 'Hate Preach' ?

Any particular titles on youtube / twitter etc as to where I could be enlightened.

Maybe you could provide a link ?

I bet you think hate preachers only come in Muslim flavour innit?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/edl-founder-called-a-hate-preacher-after-saying-mosques-house-enemy-combatants-but-police-not-a7797576.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/20/tommy-robinson-radical-extremist-hate-preaching-has-no-place/

Edited by mafya

I personally think that Imaan fm fkd up and deserve to be banned, in the current climate this type of broadcast however it came about is unacceptable as tensions are already high and with running a radio station comes responsibility.

Most of the Ramadan programmes were in Urdu that's why I'm assuming not many non Muslims listen to it.

Tommy robinsons opinion is preaching hatred against Muslims although I personally think the hate preacher tag is only applied to Muslims myself by the media and the wider society.

I appreciate you and many Muslims are upset over this, I have many Muslim friends both inside and outside of work and I can imagine all are angered by this.

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 18:59 ----------

I bet you think hate preachers only come in Muslim flavour innit?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/edl-founder-called-a-hate-preacher-after-saying-mosques-house-enemy-combatants-but-police-not-a7797576.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/20/tommy-robinson-radical-extremist-hate-preaching-has-no-place/

Thanks for the links.

I'm afraid theres no evidence in there 'hate preaching'

Personal attacks will be removed and anybody doing so will be given a suspension.

Any direct links to any hate speech from any party will also incur a suspension.

If you cannot remain civil then I strongly suggest you stay off the thread.

Non Muslims don't listen to this radio station so I'm assuming it was Muslims who actually complained about this.

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 13:55 ----------

Should we also shut down media outlets that let hate preachers like Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding and jayda frensan spout their hatred?

To be honest I've listened to some of the debates and conversations on this station a few times and i am a white british man with no faith to follow, i was just quite interested in some of the topics they have discussed and good to hear a different perspective.

I don't see no one defending this incident,

I'm sure you know a Catholic who listens to an Asian radio station broadcasting in mainly Urdu language. ( pull the other one it's got bells on it! �� )

I don't know if it was a mistake as I don't know the full details.

Do you think hate preachers like Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding and jayda frensan should also be banned from media broadcasting or is it only Muslim hate preachers who should be targeted! :D

you can never just criticise anything Islamic, can you mate? Always have to add in a bit of whataboutery. Tommy Robinson isn't a hate preacher, where you get that from? Neither is Maajid Nawaz. Although he's also been accused.

This radio station must either be idiots or they did it deliberately. I'm not a Muslim and even I know who he is. The height of irresponsibility, they need a massive fine at least. And during Ramadan too, tut, tut!

To be honest I've listened to some of the debates and conversations on this station a few times and i am a white british man with no faith to follow, i was just quite interested in some of the topics they have discussed and good to hear a different perspective.

you cant have listened to this radio station, because Mafya says so

Closed as you seem unable to act like actual adults.