Sheffield based radio Iman FM

Sheffield based Radio Station Iman Fm has been suspended for 21 days due to filling the airwaves with radical hate preacher Anwar Al-Awlaki for 25 hours.

Personally the excuse provided by Iman Fm is pathetic, apparently they wasn't aware of Al-Awlaki's background?

Ofcom need to hit them hard with a big fine.

exacley what i thought when i heard the excuse,shouldnt be fined they should be shut down.

Makes you wonder how many decent Muslims actually complained to Ofcom about this.

Sheffield based Radio Station Iman Fm has been suspended for 21 days due to filling the airwaves with radical hate preacher Anwar Al-Awlaki for 25 hours.

Personally the excuse provided by Iman Fm is pathetic, apparently they wasn't aware of Al-Awlaki's background?

Ofcom need to hit them hard with a big fine.

What type of background does this Imam have ?

Any idea ?

Any idea ?

Yes thanks.

Google will help you determine what sort of waster he was, go search him.

Any idea ?

By far the best thing about him is he was killed by a drone attack a while back, other than that he was a monumental waste of oxygen.

Makes you wonder how many decent Muslims actually complained to Ofcom about this.

Non Muslims don't listen to this radio station so I'm assuming it was Muslims who actually complained about this.

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 13:55 ----------

exacley what i thought when i heard the excuse,shouldnt be fined they should be shut down.

Should we also shut down media outlets that let hate preachers like Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding and jayda frensan spout their hatred?

Non Muslims don't listen to this radio station so I'm assuming it was Muslims who actually complained about this.

Its a Radio station! How can you determine what faith the listener is?

By the way I actually know a Catholic who listens to it whilst working alongside several Muslims, so your comment isn't correct.

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 14:05 ----------

Should we also shut down media outlets that let hate preachers like Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding and jayda frensan spout their hatred?

Have the above actually called for nonbelievers to be killed?

He was a waste of space, anyone defending such a puzzled individual deserves the same downfall

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 14:20 ----------

I guess you also think 25 hours of broadcasting was just a mistake? :hihi::hihi:

Its a Radio station! How can you determine what faith the listener is?

By the way I actually know a Catholic who listens to it whilst working alongside several Muslims, so your comment isn't correct.

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 14:05 ----------

Have the above actually called for nonbelievers to be killed?

He was a waste of space, anyone defending such a puzzled individual deserves the same downfall

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 14:20 ----------

I guess you also think 25 hours of broadcasting was just a mistake? :hihi::hihi:

I don't see no one defending this incident,

I'm sure you know a Catholic who listens to an Asian radio station broadcasting in mainly Urdu language. ( pull the other one it's got bells on it! )

I don't know if it was a mistake as I don't know the full details.

Do you think hate preachers like Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding and jayda frensan should also be banned from media broadcasting or is it only Muslim hate preachers who should be targeted! :D

I'm sure you know a Catholic who listens to an Asian radio station broadcasting in mainly Urdu language. ( pull the other one it's got bells on it! �� )

Do you think hate preachers like Tommy Robinson, Paul Golding and jayda frensan should also be banned from media broadcasting or is it only Muslim hate preachers who should be targeted! :D

Mafya, behave thi sen.

You cant categorise Tommy Robinson with this Imam. Not even a close comparison !

I'm sure you know a Catholic who listens to an Asian radio station broadcasting in mainly Urdu language. ( pull the other one it's got bells on it! �� )

I don't agree with the likes of Tommy Robinson either, but voicing an opinion is a totally different ball game compared with radical hate preachers calling on fellow Muslims to take up arms against non-believers.

Neither should have an outlet to spread their twisted rhetoric to society.

Also I have no reason to lie about the Catholic woman who listens to Iman FM, it would be pretty naive to think only Muslims listen to a radio station.

Mafya, behave thi sen.

You cant categorise Tommy Robinson with this Imam. Not even a close comparison !

Tommy Robinson is a hate preacher...