Pub outdoor furniture

Basically, I wondered if anyone knew where pubs get there outdoor table and chairs? The super thick wooden ones. I'm sick of buying wooden table and chairs for outside that are flimsy and break or crack after one summer. Even though I store them in the garage over the winter etc, they just don't last.

Does anyone know where to get the thick chunky table and chairs? I can't afford an insane amount for them either though unfortunately.

Thank you!!!

Costco seem to have decent quality ones. Probably not where pubs get them, but worth a look.

I looked at costco but the only one I could find was a circle bench one which wouldn't be any good really, thanks though!

wentworth sawmills, not cheap but excellent quality.

We bought a garden seat/bench from here in 2011, and it is really still in very, very good condition, however i do give it a coat of linseed oil every year.

http://www.gardenfurniturecentre.co.uk/round-fsc-certified-picnic-table-backrests-6.html

Oh, they are quite expensive! :hihi:

Some of those different sets on their are absolutely beautiful though, especially some of the benches!

Yes they are expensive, but well worth every penny, we chose the 6 seater round table with backs, very heavy duty built to last years and years. most people forget to oil ar stain their garden furniture and then wonder why it falls apart after a couple of years. we linseed oil it towards the end of summer so the oil gives maximum protection over autumn, winter and spring, the water just beads up and rolls off

AEL have a warehouse in killamarsh. I think they do that sort of the thing to the trade. Won't be cheap though.

AEL have a warehouse in killamarsh. I think they do that sort of the thing to the trade. Won't be cheap though.

yep! for what valentine wants, she/he is going to have to fork out.

Yes they are expensive, but well worth every penny, we chose the 6 seater round table with backs, very heavy duty built to last years and years. most people forget to oil ar stain their garden furniture and then wonder why it falls apart after a couple of years. we linseed oil it towards the end of summer so the oil gives maximum protection over autumn, winter and spring, the water just beads up and rolls off

We do treat wooden outdoor furniture, I think the one we currently have is just not very well built and flimsy.

---------- Post added 08-07-2017 at 11:07 ----------

yep! for what valentine wants, she/he is going to have to fork out.

We're going to have a look at wentworth sawmills sometime this weekend or maybe next week, they look like the type of thing we're after :D

Thanks, I just looked at their brochure and didn't really find the thing we're after. I have a feeling we'll have to go to the type of places that do fencing etc too.