Anyone here from Attercliffe?

Hiya Commongirl. I remember Fred, malcolm and Linda keyworth. Malcom was in my class at coleridge road school. We split up when it closed down and all those that went tp Carbrook, went too Hatfield House lane and the others went to Park House ( I was one of the others ) I spent most of my time down the "cliffe" I usue to hang around with Dennis gervis, Geoff Peacock. pete Walker.Tony Smith, flower twins.Freddy gregg Ann Chapman, Susan Gervis Sharon Kendall Any of those names ring a bell ??

hi utah i dont have enough posts to reply in privat yet but should havee soon

utah as far as i no my grandad was malone and he and elizabeth was not wed but im not to sure i will try and speak to my mother soon and find out more.some of my mothers sisters was dorris pat mona pam ivy mary.and ther was a brother joe.

does anyone remember any of these names Jill Witham , David Hanson, Judy Marvel, Freddy Keyworth, Alan & Susan Fiddler, Womacks family, Wilden Family, Phillip Gregory most of these lived on Bright Street or Bee Street

I remember freddy keyworth used to hang around with him

Is There Anybody From Attercliffe Who Remembers The Brothers Raymond And Duggie Hall Used To See Them In The 60sand 70s.they Used To Go To The Royal Pub In Woodhouse On Sunday Nights.

Hi Utah, I have replied to your PM. It is the first one I have sent soplease let me know if you recieved it

Hiya Commongirl. I remember Fred, malcolm and Linda keyworth. Malcom was in my class at coleridge road school. We split up when it closed down and all those that went tp Carbrook, went too Hatfield House lane and the others went to Park House ( I was one of the others ) I spent most of my time down the "cliffe" I usue to hang around with Dennis gervis, Geoff Peacock. pete Walker.Tony Smith, flower twins.Freddy gregg Ann Chapman, Susan Gervis Sharon Kendall Any of those names ring a bell ??

Hi sharkw

I went to carbrook school then on to firth Park Geoff Peacock rings a bell I am not sure about the flower twins where did they live.

hi marypoppins.

i used to go to carbrook school and my sister who is 6yrs younger

followed me through. i remember beresford's, but dont remember which one.lol

i was then Cheryl Chaplin i was friends with Jean browes,Janet Hussain.

and my sister is Gail

i'm 51 now, i was there from 5 at the infants then juniors

till going to hatfield house lane where i left there at 15

cheryl

Iam also 51 and l was at carbrook from 5 then hatfield house lane but was only there for 1 year and went to middlewood road where we had a news agent shop. We lived in the fish and chip shop next to carbrook school. I am caroline and my sister is a year older called penny (penelope). do you remember pat jubb? and a boy called alex my memory is a bit vague now.

the graysons are sue, melvyn, steven ,paul ,marilyn, shirley, gareth and christopher and they came from britnall street

what number on beall st did you live, my husbands parents and grandparent lived in numbers 10 and 12.

my husbands grandad was called george wilson-leary, and he had 2 sons and 3 daughters.

do you remember mrs cooke, browns who owned a shop, the grayson family.

How funny how you mention the grayson family. ;D

My name is Wallis, I'm Paul Graysons daughter.

I don't know if any of you remember that particular brother? The little one in big shorts? LOL

My uncles Steve (May he RIP )

Melvin

Gags

and Chris~

And my Aunts

Sue, Shirley and Marilyn

^______________^