Wife with a big gob

Me(35) and the wife(38) went for iui treatment...it didnt work, she fell pregnant 3 months ago naturally...we told people around 5 weeks, she then miscarried the day after ! We struggled to conceive naturally and We both then agreed to wait for 12 weeks scan next time she got pregnant before we told people. We have just had ivf which was successful and she is now 7 weeks pregnant. Turns out that despite our agreement to wait 12 weeks, she has told her mother and best mate she's pregnant. Am i right to be really annoyed by this ? I know she's excited and has wanted this for a few years now so should i just let it slide ? Am i over reacting ? She hasnt told anybody else, just her mum and best mate.Please advise !

Me(35) and the wife(38) went for iui treatment...it didnt work, she fell pregnant 3 months ago naturally...we told people around 5 weeks, she then miscarried the day after ! We struggled to conceive naturally and We both then agreed to wait for 12 weeks scan next time she got pregnant before we told people. We have just had ivf which was successful and she is now 7 weeks pregnant. Turns out that despite our agreement to wait 12 weeks, she has told her mother and best mate she's pregnant. Am i right to be really annoyed by this ? I know she's excited and has wanted this for a few years now so should i just let it slide ? Am i over reacting ? She hasnt told anybody else, just her mum and best mate.Please advise !

Of course she's going to tell her Mum and her best friend. It's ok to feel slightly irritated if she broke your agreement I suppose, but just go easy on her, she's been through a lot.

Of course she's going to tell her Mum and her best friend. It's ok to feel slightly irritated if she broke your agreement I suppose, but just go easy on her, she's been through a lot.
Thats what i was thinking. Thanks for the advice Halibut:thumbsup: She is still denying she has told her mum even though i know otherwise. I just see it as blatent lying and dont know i can/should trust her. Edited by Jerky

This is a really big thing for her (and you). Considering the history even more so.

Yes, feel a bit irritated but hey ho, this is potentially (fingers crossed) a fantastic time so don't tarnish it or the future memories at any cost.

Keep her and baby happy and stress free above all.

Maybe she didn't tell in similar circumstances when I became pregnant my auntie told me she just knew and a friend said she could tell by looking at my complection id give her the benefit of the doubt my daughter says she can tell if someone's pregnant some people are just more in tune than others congratulations I hope it all works out well for you

Well I guess now you have told all of Sheffield forum, it's probably best you don't make too much of an issue of it.

I would let it go and be happy!

Congratulations and now is not the time to be falling out :thumbsup:

Seems to me youre the one with the big gob :suspect: