Missing cat s14

my little girl cat Pagan has got out of the house. we have just moved in to a new home (3wk ago) & iv kept her in but she got out of the front door last night. she is a 2yr old moggy that is grey & white, smallish but stocky, she isnt chipped as she never went off the garden in our other home so we didnt get her done, i had the intention to get her chipped before we let her out. she is spayed. she has an aztec fabric collar on with a leather effect pink bow on. no tag. she responds to her name. she went missing from s14 the bottom side near Healy medical centre. im lost without her I just need her home with me, could people please look out for her. iv put the litter tray outside, we been walking the streets shouting her, iv put her on the lost & found sites. cat protection have told us not to worry as 3wk is enough for her to find her way home but she always comes scratching at the door early morning if she goes out at night (in our old home) if anyone finds her could they please let me know. she is much loved

Hi. Have you been on Facebook on the missing and lost and found sites. Put a photo on too if you have one. If you have a dry place put her litter tray out to guide her home too.

Iv got her on 3 Facebook sites, cat protection lost site, rspca lost site, we rang all local vets to give details. We been going out all day looking. Cat litter outside. If not bk tonight then posters will be going up tomo. We have had her brother chipped today in case he gets out to find her as there very close & he's struggling with settling without her.

have you been back to the old house thats where mine went to it took him 2 days to get there but that was only 3 miles away keep looking

We went this morning & left our details in case she turns up. We have now put posters up, rang all vets within a 3mile radius and they have took her details & we have got her bedding hanging out as the vet says she will be able to smell that within 2 miles. We have called the council has well. The vet says there's nothing else we can do now :(

We went this morning & left our details in case she turns up. We have now put posters up, rang all vets within a 3mile radius and they have took her details & we have got her bedding hanging out as the vet says she will be able to smell that within 2 miles. We have called the council has well. The vet says there's nothing else we can do now :(

Just keep walking around calling her and shaking your food box , also leave her tray outside so she can smell her own smell .

We keep doing that from 4am till 11pm on & off. Not having noluck at all. :(

---------- Post added 02-07-2017 at 18:42 ----------

We've got her bk. My husband found her at 10.30 last night in some deep bushes very frightened & scared. She meowed to him shouting her. She's got a couple of ticks im struggling toget off as she's jumpy. But shes off to vets to get chipped tomorrow so if not done it I will ask them to help. Im just so relieved & happy my baby is bk