Hotel stay in London

Hi all i am looking for hotel in London on 21st January to stay night.Must be good rates

Any suggestion

Thanks

Hi all i am looking for hotel in London on 21st January to stay night.Must be good rates

Any suggestion

Thanks

Trip Advisor?

Premier Inn have always been fine in London, and usually under £100. Stayed at Wembley, New Street, Euston - all very nice and well priced.

Avoid Travelodge. They're awful.

Premier Inn have always been fine in London, and usually under £100. Stayed at Wembley, New Street, Euston - all very nice and well priced.

Avoid Travelodge. They're awful.

^^This. Stayed at Premier Inn in Kings Cross, also fine.

Last few city breaks in Europe, I've used Airbnb, stayed in some great apartments in great locations. Not London, but doubtless they're available.

Problem is with budget hotel rooms in London is they can be awful. I once spent two nights in the Radisson Vanderbilt in Kensington at a good rate, but was allocated a room which could only be described as a broom cupboard. Bed up against the wall and partially across the entrance to the toilet, which had no door on it as a result. So you're best sticking to a big budget chain.

Personally I think some of the Travelodge hotels can be OK - especially the refurbished rooms. BUT I'd sound a word of caution at this time of year - most don't have aircon so you need to have a window open at night - and most are in quite noisy places. Premier Inn is usually a better bet in summer.

Rates vary massively in London based on time of year, location,what's on etc. There really is no substitute for a booking website, trip advisor and google.

Problem is with budget hotel rooms in London is they can be awful. I once spent two nights in the Radisson Vanderbilt in Kensington at a good rate, but was allocated a room which could only be described as a broom cupboard. Bed up against the wall and partially across the entrance to the toilet, which had no door on it as a result. So you're best sticking to a big budget chain.

Personally I think some of the Travelodge hotels can be OK - especially the refurbished rooms. BUT I'd sound a word of caution at this time of year - most don't have aircon so you need to have a window open at night - and most are in quite noisy places. Premier Inn is usually a better bet in summer.

Thats 100% right there are some terrible ones, I once had to stay for business at short notice and had to pay £247 for a pokey room in the Euston Hilton.

http://www.hotelsone.com/london-hotels-gb/point-a-hotel-london-kings-cross-st-pancras.html?q=dsti:410470;dstt:8;lbl:b_4505794279;cur:GBP;dsts:London;start:2018-01-21;end:2018-01-22;rad:0;wa:0;rmcnf:1[2,0];sf:1;#availableRoomsDiv

Try these. I have stayed at the Kings Cross hotel several times which is around 5 minutes walk from St. Pancras.

Cheap and cheerful with room only but very clean.

We stayed in a room without a window on one occasion which was cheaper but we weren't keen. If you are only staying for one night you might be fine.

For one night on 21st Jan - £66 for twin or double room with window -£55 without a window - not bad for central London.

There's a nice cafe just down the road called Cappadocia which does a mean full English for around £6.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=cappadocia%20grays%20inn%20road&pc=cosp&ptag=C1N13ABE91C7D8F5&form=CONBDF&conlogo=CT3210127

Edited by Daven

Premier Inn currently have Central London rooms on sale for £39 for the date you require. They are prepay non refundable saver rates but at those prices I don't think you're going to find anything cheaper.