Any other Sheffield based Leeds supporters...

thank you leeds worse than euro vision lol

Does this mean callender and look north will be cancelled tomorrow:hihi: :hihi:

Wot a shame:rolleyes:

Not cancelled they'll probably put something like "Monster Trucks" on instead though!

Does this mean callender and look north will be cancelled tomorrow:hihi: :hihi:

Wot a shame:rolleyes:

There will be 2 minutes silence, they will all be dressed in black and then lots of stories of how unlucky they were (not).

It's just such a terrible, awful, nasty shame that Leeds will be down about £40m on this :hihi: , hmmn lets see, a swing to Sheffield of about £80m :cool:

Not cancelled they'll probably put something like "Monster Trucks" on instead though!

They had about 30 seconds on the footy, then a feature about landscape gardening or something. :D

Leeds, mwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Have fun in the Champioship, you scumbags.

My commiserations to all the Leeds fans

only kidding! :D:hihi::banana: :banana: :banana::hihi::D

TO ALL THE BLADES SHOUTING AGAIN, ITS GONNA FEEL GREAT GETTING HAMMERED EVERY WEEK DONT YOU THINK? PREMIERESHIP AVIN A LAUGH, PREMIERESHIP AVIN A LAUGH:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

was anyone else watching it down the broady? :) a lovely atmosphere, as usual :) lots of people very sad at the result as well. my partner is a leeds fan (having lived all his life in pudsey) and he's pretty gutted but he says he's philosophical about it.

Let's hope Dirty Leeds suffer many more, far greater disappointments next season. A horrible club with horrible fans and horrible players.

That result rounded off the weekend superbly. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving set of cheating dirty ******* :D

That result rounded off the weekend superbly. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving set of cheating dirty ******* :D

so... let me get this straight. you would prefer a team who hail from roughly about where watford gap is located (ie darn sarf) to win over a northern team? i dont get the logic, soz.

although im not particularly partial to the scum, i have to say. ;)