Recovering photos from camera memory

The sim card got dislodged yesterday, and before I discovered it, had taken a few photos, which went to the camera memory. I am niw trying to recover them, but am stuck!

Any clues please? A Lumix, btw.

Have you tried connecting camera to a laptop/pc using the cable that came with it? You should then be able to get the files off the device.

That was my first thought.... didnt work. They are there somewhere though.

Somewhere in the camera menu, there should be an option to transfer photos from the camera memory to a memory card (if you can still put a card into the camera...)

I have a Lumix, so can have a look later!!! :)

Thanks, I have scoured my instructions, and found nothing....

Ok, this is how it works on my Lumix......

Switch the camera into the "View Pictures" mode and select "Menu" - make sure you have a memory card in the camera

Press the "down" arrow to select the "Playback" menu (not the "Playback mode" menu)

Press the "right" arrow to select your option...

Scroll down the menu using the "down" arrow until you reach the "Copy" function (on my camera it's the last function available!!!) and press the "right" arrow.

Select the "In->Sd" option to transfer pictures from the camera's internal memory to the memory card and select "Yes" to transfer...

Hope this helps!!!!! :)

I have done it! Thanks all for your help, i ended up taking the card out, and connecting the camera via usb, and found them! Phew! Now on laptop.