DUP gets £1.5Bn for lending votes.

In the next election the DUP will still do well, unlike the Lib Dems did.

Yes they will, for the simple reason that people in Northern Ireland mainly vote on sectarian lines as a defense mechanism.

The Liberals didn't have that security blanket to cling on to and suffered disproportionately in my opinion.

Why is that?

They once bought votes by letting people buy their council houses, buying votes is very common.

Northern Irish politics are very different from mainland politics. A DUP voter is hardly going to switch to Sinn Fein/IRA. It can be argued that the DUP have already been more successful for their voters than the Liberal Democrats were during all the five years, when they were part of a coalition Government.

---------- Post added 26-06-2017 at 18:24 ----------

Tories paying terrorist sympathisers with OUR MONEY for their votes in the House of Commons. What will The Sun, Daily Mail and Express say about that???

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/will-may-be-terrorist-sympathiser-after-dup-link/

The money is going to the people of Northern Ireland and not to the DUP. The DUP should be applauded for negotiating a good agreement which will benefit all of Northern Ireland. The DUP care about their own region and do not seek to destroy the United Kingdom.

Northern Irish politics are very different from mainland politics. A DUP voter is hardly going to switch to Sinn Fein/IRA. It can be argued that the DUP have already been more successful for their voters than the Liberal Democrats were during all the five years, when they were part of a coalition Government.

---------- Post added 26-06-2017 at 18:24 ----------

The money is going to the people of Northern Ireland and not to the DUP. The DUP should be applauded for negotiating a good agreement which will benefit all of Northern Ireland. The DUP care about their own region and do not seek to destroy the United Kingdom.

Isn't the deal between Theresa May and the DUP in breach of the Good Friday Agreement?

---------- Post added 26-06-2017 at 18:34 ----------

No sour grapes here, just stating a fact that the Labour leader is a terrorist sympathiser. You seem to have a problem with the 'right wing' press spouting the truth. There was no victory for anyone yesterday, but it was a bad day for Britain. Retirement beckons for me sooner in New Zealand, which is not in the EU.

Just shows how hollow your criticisms are of Jeremy Corbyn.

Can see right through you.

Isn't the deal between Theresa May and the DUP in breach of the Good Friday Agreement?

Only if you listen to an IRA terrorist called Gerry Adams. It's a shame his voice can't be dubbed like it was when Mrs Thatcher was our Prime Minister, because my skin crawls when ever I hear the piece of vermin speak.

That is the type of negativity that the Liberal Democrats get, undeserved in my opinion.

That is the type of negativity that the Liberal Democrats get, undeserved in my opinion.

I agree the Liberal Democrats did receive undeserved criticism, while they were part of the coalition. However, it is a fact, which was proved by the 2015 General Election result that a big percentage of people, who voted for them in 2010 didn't consider their role in the coalition to be successful. The DUP have already brought home the bacon for all the people of Northern Ireland including those who voted for them.

Is this even legal?

Dirty deal for dirty votes by a thoroughly discredited PM.

It's amazing what you can find down the back of the settee when you're motivated to go looking isn't it?

Mays super bung to stay in power at any costs to a bunch of gay hating religious maniacs,what a way to run a country...