What draws you to reply to a thread ?

I read more than I post and I guess like Manlinose I'll weigh it up first. I find it can be very judgemental and lacking humour but then I've gone for politics like a fool :) it's not so friendly.

I've made a conscious decision not to bother my backside anymore with those threads.

I've often wondered what draws posters to a particular thread as some have lots of replies and others none at all.

Well my threads always go like fireworks ,Sheffielders need to chill out more .:cool:

Those with high post counts you will find are pretty much consistent posters likely over a long period..those with low post counts who have "extreme/dumb ass/ignorant views" are likely reinventing themselves because of bans..ironically if you totted up all their posts they'd probably outgun those with consistent high post counts.

Those with high post counts you will find are pretty much consistent posters likely over a long period..those with low post counts who have "extreme/dumb ass/ignorant views" are likely reinventing themselves because of bans..ironically if you totted up all their posts they'd probably outgun those with consistent high post counts.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I wonder which category you fall into then? :roll:

Go on I'll bite. If a thread looks interesting and I have an opinion I'll post. If someone else has already posted my opinion, or similar I can't see the point in repeating it.

I will dig at stupid and lazy threads though. You know the ones where they could easily Google the answer or do a little research but want others to do it for them :roll:

Sometimes though I can't be bothered with the nit picking and people unable to read what has actually been said and insinuated something different.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I wonder which category you fall into then? :roll:

Bless! I hit a nerve....hold on while I reel you in.

We're all wrong that's why God gave us Cyclone :D

We're all wrong that's why God gave us Cyclone :D

:hihi::hihi:

very soon alcoblog will reach the milestone of 10,000 posts. what a momentous occasion that will be. I think we should have a ceremony to mark this achievement. how about trish baking a big cake in the shape of a Hillsboro tree penguin and getting pete morris to present it to him. I'm sure alco will be very touched.