Jeremy Corbyn at Glastonbury

While I welcome the fact that Corbyn has pulled the centre of British politics significantly to the left, let's not have a personality cult eh? They never end well.

And stupid gullible young for believing him. If it weren't for the fact that Labour would wreck the economy with reckless spending, I half hope Corbyn does have a taste of power and breaks all his wild promises.

Thats worked so well through-out history hasn't it when trying to counter an opposition political point of view. Call them stupid :rolleyes:

What makes you so sure? Do you think that part of the deal involves Arlene Foster getting some of her mates to threaten a few people with a kneecapping?

I think you will find that a certain Mr Mcguinness was known as the Kneecapper throughout his organisation

You've always been more of a NF/BNP person as evidenced from the following;

---------- Post added 26-06-2017 at 19:00 ----------

I don't want to upset you but you have a Labour MP.

So because I moved away from an area being swamped by Asians in the mid 80s I am an NF/BNP person :huh: I can assure you I was not the only one, like I said in that post it was a choice I made and would make that choice again if I had to, the area lost it's appeal for a lot of people like me with families at the time :roll:

As for having a labour MP, well I never, red rosette on a donkey and all that :D

Edited by Michael_W

So what do you think about Theresa May using tax payers money to buy the votes of terrorist sympathisers?

ah you mean like Corbyn, mc Donnell and Watson:roll: oh hang on they cant use taxpayers money?? can they? why? cos they are not in government:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

It just reinforces the fact that he's a good speaker and rabble rouser for demonstrations - something he's being doing for years. But it doesn't make him a good leader or statesman.

Excactly, Hitler had the same 'qualities'

Should be for music only, not politics.

Corbyn rocks his single is out soon Maybots redemption.

While I welcome the fact that Corbyn has pulled the centre of British politics significantly to the left, let's not have a personality cult eh? They never end well.

seems like its a bit late for that . for some he is being hailed as the second coming

As for having a labour MP, well I never, red rosette on a donkey and all that :D

Would that be because working class people vote Labour in large enough numbers?

Guest sibon

Of course.

Glastonbury has never been political, has it... oh, hang on:D

Theresa May tried to create one didn't she. Kind of like an attempt to hypnotise the populace into anointing her supreme leader by repeating meaningless slogans over and over.

I'd imagine that'd have gone down well at Glastonbury.

---------- Post added 26-06-2017 at 20:50 ----------

You are joking right? You ever been?