Crystal peaks petrol station aka crystal maze

When I stop at a pump I either pay at the shop or at the pump. Not rocket science.

Most pay at pump will only accept credit cards not debit cards.

I've never had to use a credit card at a 'pay at the pump' always use my debit card

They all accept debit cards.

They will not accept mine at tesco,a rbs select silver account debit card.

Edited by jackanne

you have missed the point its not until you stop at a pump and then see the pay at pump sign you then have to find the pump that says pay in shop its not rocket surgery.

Been today and it's same as normal click pay at pump.or pay at shop. Not rocket science or complex

---------- Post added 24-06-2017 at 22:07 ----------

Since when? Used any card at, Sainsbury's and Morrisons.and can use what ever card you want

Edited by haddy

nonsense...

They will not accept mine at tesco,a rbs select silver account debit card.

Some banks don't allow pay at pump to be used with there cards. Change banks

thanks phili buster and haddy , so its back to normal in 2 days so my moaning has worked you see its not rocket surgery / science, well done peaks for taking notice of my oppinion on what was easily changed , you know it makes sense, ps phili buster you got it in one

thanks phili buster and haddy , so its back to normal in 2 days so my moaning has worked you see its not rocket surgery / science, well done peaks for taking notice of my oppinion on what was easily changed , you know it makes sense, ps phili buster you got it in one

Firstly it's not Peaks that have anything to do with it, it's Sainsbury's, secondly your moaning has done nothing! It was a system issue and if you spoke to colleagues you would have know instead of coming on a public forum ranting. There was never a plan to.change just some issues with the new system. Being a new system this could.mean it happens again, but talk to them rather than slating and having a rant.

this is what a forum is for saying what happened, i dont call that slating them any way lets hope its back to normal service at sainsburys.

wrong, every one I have used has accepted my debit card