Crystal peaks petrol station aka crystal maze

just been to fill up at crystal maze, and you have to spot the pump you need for pay at pump or pay in shop, before it was any pump and just press the button and pay in shop.i saw people getting out to find they where at the wrong pump so had to drive round again ,a car was just about backed into the pump sideways to get the pipe in,and a lady was trying to drag the pipe over to save going round again and now when you go in glass screens across ok i can get the safety bit but its looks a bit bank like. good luck

Maybe system issues have you not asked Them? Take it you are referring to Sainsburys? They were working yesterday

What's so difficult about paying at the pump or in the kiosk ?.......it's not rocket surgery

just been to fill up at crystal maze, and you have to spot the pump you need for pay at pump or pay in shop, before it was any pump and just press the button and pay in shop.i saw people getting out to find they where at the wrong pump so had to drive round again ,a car was just about backed into the pump sideways to get the pipe in,and a lady was trying to drag the pipe over to save going round again and now when you go in glass screens across ok i can get the safety bit but its looks a bit bank like. good luck

I haven't used the fuel station at Crystal Peaks but if its anything like say the fuel station at Hillsborough Morrisons the pay at the pump pumps are clearly signed.

What's so difficult about paying at the pump or in the kiosk ?.......it's not rocket surgery

Might not be rocket science but systems are complex, although can't understand why people can't read and understand a sign

I haven't used the fuel station at Crystal Peaks but if its anything like say the fuel station at Hillsborough Morrisons the pay at the pump pumps are clearly signed.

My local Morrisons has pay at pump but you can also pay at kiosk too

OP has a history of erratic behaviour so take this thread with a pinch of salt

OP has a history of erratic behaviour so take this thread with a pinch of salt

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Exactly what i was thinking, moan moan moan a serial complainer and moaner. And yes the screens have been put there for the staffs safety, sorry if you don`t like it tough.

Edited by Jackie2141

you have missed the point its not until you stop at a pump and then see the pay at pump sign you then have to find the pump that says pay in shop its not rocket surgery.

Perhaps it's a cunning plan to sell more fuel. If you want 'pay at shop' but you find yourself at 'pay at pump' or vice versa you will use more fuel driving round again, so room to buy more. I assume there are no signs, as one approaches the pumps, advising which are pay at pump or pay at shop.

Their next sneaky plan could be to randomly change the payment options as you pick up the dispenser or, even more sneaky, as you are half way through refuelling :hihi:

To be serious and answer those maybe saying what difference does it make whether the pump is 'pay at shop' or 'pay at pump'.

- do the 'pay at pump' accept cash, accept discount vouchers or issue VAT receipts?

- do the 'pay at pump' cater for fuel cards?

- do the 'pay at pump' allow you to purchase confectionery, newspapers, cigarettes etc.

There are any number of reasons for requiring 'pay at shop'.

I went there yesterday morning and the notices which said pay at pump only were clearly visible on the side of the pump rows as I approached them. Didn't cause me any problems.

Most pay at pump will only accept credit cards not debit cards.