Harry "No Royal wants to be King or Queen"

Can you believe this statement? In my dreams....

I think its time to abolish the monarchy and make this country a fairer society for all, not just a haven and beneficial for the rich...

I would believe it more if "they" chucked the towel in and walked away from the wealth that as a member of the royal circus it brings to them.

Angel1.

Maybe it was a hint?

Charlie is getting too old to do it?

Too old to do what. All they do is turn up somewhere, take photos, shake hands with the 'plebs' and get back in their bentley and go to the gee gees

Too old to do what. All they do is turn up somewhere, take photos, shake hands with the 'plebs' and get back in their bentley and go to the gee gees

They have had a lifetime of doing nothing, their work-life could have had a negative affect on their health ;)

I've just realised why No one wants to be King or Queen...

It's a bit of a coincedence that he makes that statement after what news as been floating around about what happened to Princess Diana and MI5 agent.

Perhaps the truth about what happened to Princess Diana is going to come out and No Royal wants to be in a position to take the blame.. LOL

If you want to discuss Princess Diana please do so on the existing thread.

Back on topic please.

I've just realised why No one wants to be King or Queen...

It's a bit of a coincedence that he makes that statement after what news as been floating around about what happened to Princess Diana and MI5 agent.

Perhaps the truth about what happened to Princess Diana is going to come out and No Royal wants to be in a position to take the blame.. LOL

have you just left school??:rolleyes: and you are getting all "right on" with the students:rolleyes:

They have had a lifetime of doing nothing, their work-life could have had a negative affect on their health ;)

:huh:

Hmmm...

... You only have to read a few of the posts on here from people who have too much time on their hands to realise that this condition does not only affect royalty! :roll:

Maybe he just doesn't want his grandmother or dad to die...

Someone said Harry's father runs the Polo Club in Marbella, didn't know Charles had interests there.

You have just reminded me of rise of the young that supposedly voted in the GE mainly for Labour and Corbyn. Labour were previously for abolishing Royalty and their backbench MP's had stated in a poll that the monarchy should be stripped of its constitutional powers or abolished altogether. If we now had a referendum I wonder how the figures would now add up.

Of course they don't want to be Royal. There are plenty of people much richer than them living the life of Riley and enjoying their money. The poor old Royals have to mind their Ps and Qs, be seen to be on their best behaviour at all times, are very restricted in what they can do, and have to do endless visits and handshaking every day. They'd rather be free, and rich.

Mind you, offer them a council house and benefits instead and they might change their minds....

Of course they don't want to be Royal. There are plenty of people much richer than them living the life of Riley and enjoying their money. The poor old Royals have to mind their Ps and Qs, be seen to be on their best behaviour at all times, are very restricted in what they can do, and have to do endless visits and handshaking every day. They'd rather be free, and rich.

Mind you, offer them a council house and benefits instead and they might change their minds....

:huh:

Hmmm...

As I understand it, Buckingham Palace is publically funded and is not owned by the Queen...

... so I suppose she already lives in a 'council' house anyway? :confused: