The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Not in the numbers that want to live here.

London for example is now a Foreign Country masquerading as Englands Capital City.

Presumably you've studied the numbers closely and can tell us roughly how they compare...

Fruit grower interviewed on R4 today: supported and voted Leave for 'sovereignty', has 2500 workers entirely from Europe, says his business will fail if he cannot have them in 2019...

...I mean, really?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! :lol:

He could always relocate to the EU and have as many EU workers as he wants, it'll save on transport.

But I doubt he will.

Funny how you justify anything because of migration. Almost like you gravitate that way so much that you don't care about anything else. 'Irrelevant! Immigrants!'

What a shame it will be when you realise you sold the NHS, workers rights, social security, the right to housing etc etc down the Swanney just so you could stop immigrants.

Tell me Samssong, what does your life in the UK look like in ten years?

It was you who slagged my Country off by saying we are irrelevant in todays World .

As I said we are so irrelevant that millions from far and wide want to live here then proceed to slag us off.

As to my life in ten years, it is the same as yours in that who knows the answer.

He could always relocate to the EU and have as many EU workers as he wants, it'll save on transport.

But I doubt he will.

Yeah, seems unlikely that he could physically relocate the fields in which his fruit grows...

Presumably you've studied the numbers closely and can tell us roughly how they compare...

Not really but I will bet Nuffields millions that you can .

Here,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

---------- Post added 22-06-2017 at 14:42 ----------

Yeah, seems unlikely that he could physically relocate the fields in which his fruit grows...

Plenty of open spaces over there.

What did he do before the Common Market came into our lives?

A time when our trade with the Common wealth worked a treat before we stabbed them in the back.

What did he do before the Common Market came into our lives?

A time when our trade with the Common wealth worked a treat before we stabbed them in the back.

Don't you thin k the world has changed a bit since then?

Retep has done it for you the numbers are frightening , the pressure on housing, health, and benefits are mind boggling.

In addition to this we have Arab, Chinese, Americans and Russian billionaires buying up the best land and real estate all at the expense of the indigenous folk who have fought World war and sweated their guts out for a pittance while these invaders now move in and stash their monies (often stolen from their own poor) into our banks and financial institutions .

This has now spread into our other great cities where Councils are selling off our most prestigious land to foreign investors ,

Mean while the poor in our Cities suffer while watching the hard work that brought about a health service and a social housing system vanish under a pile of imported greed.

Retep has done it for you the numbers are frightening , the pressure on housing, health, and benefits are mind boggling.

In addition to this we have Arab, Chinese, Americans and Russian billionaires buying up the best land and real estate all at the expense of the indigenous folk who have fought World war and sweated their guts out for a pittance while these invaders now move in and stash their monies (often stolen from their own poor) into our banks and financial institutions .

This has now spread into our other great cities where Councils are selling off our most prestigious land to foreign investors ,

Mean while the poor in our Cities suffer while watching the hard work that brought about a health service and a social housing system vanish under a pile of imported greed.

Good job we voted for Brexit then.... :roll:

Good job we voted for Brexit then.... :roll:

It certainly is.

Don't you thin k the world has changed a bit since then?

The World has got smaller, in todays papers a report tells us that millions of tons of food and other goods are being flown into our own Sheffield Doncaster air port from Countries in Africa , this trade with the greater World will only get better and with mutual advantage to emerging Country's when we finally get out of this corrupt club that is a so called Union led by France and Germany.