The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I'm in Scotland so hard for me to contribute to the thread with just a tablet to work with but has it been mentioned yet that Davis agreed not to discuss the nature of a post Brexit relation yet?

He's already stepped back significantly from his Brexit is Brexit rhetoric...

I'm in Scotland so hard for me to contribute to the thread with just a tablet to work with but has it been mentioned yet that Davis agreed not to discuss the nature of a post Brexit relation yet?

He's already stepped back significantly from his Brexit is Brexit rhetoric...

Maybe it's finally managed to dawn on our bunch of second rate buffoons that the power is with the EU on negotiations which involve a non members ongoing relationship with the EU?

Seemed fairly obvious to most of us from the start, but perhaps the penny has finally dropped with the more obtuse blusterers among us.

Personal arn't you.

No, I'm commenting on the demonstrably and well known factually incorrect things that you're saying.

Either you've scarily ignorant or you're deliberately spreading falsehoods about how the EU operates, like the leave campaign did...

Maybe it's finally managed to dawn on our bunch of second rate buffoons that the power is with the EU on negotiations which involve a non members ongoing relationship with the EU?

Seemed fairly obvious to most of us from the start, but perhaps the penny has finally dropped with the more obtuse blusterers among us.

No, no: our strong stable prime minister is a bloody difficult woman and Johnny Foreigner will jolly well capitulate and provide us endless free cake and unicorns.

No, no: our strong stable prime minister is a bloody difficult woman and Johnny Foreigner will jolly well capitulate and provide us endless free cake and unicorns.

And I'll have a pint of what that man's drinking! :)

And I'll have a pint of what that man's drinking! :)

Irony Brew. ;)

Irony Brew. ;)

Like it :) but the way this is going to pan out I think we're going to need something stronger.

Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be Doom Bar Bitter!

The way things are going you will need an entire forum to discuss Brexit !

Alternatively: there's really nothing to discuss until some sort of deal is struck.

Yes, we couldn't possibly discuss the way the negotiations are going...

Yes, we couldn't possibly discuss the way the negotiations are going...

Course not.

Why, that would be as daft as discussing the way the football season is going from August onward, instead of waiting until the end of May and seeing how it all works out.

Talk to you again in March 2019.

Talk to you again in March 2019.

I've bookmarked this thread and set my alarm for March 2019 :hihi:

I've bookmarked this thread and set my alarm for March 2019 :hihi:

Good to know, see you then. :D