The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

That was a story a few days ago, nothing to do with brexit, its to do with the NHS' birthday, the whole point is we have money, its not being used up by immigrants and the EU, its been squirrel'd away by the tories. Its to stop it falling apart which is what happens when you starve things of cash for 10 years of austerity

That’s a good point. I’m sure if we looked at year on year NHS funding then the Cameron and May governments would be in utter dereliction of their duty.

The referendum Leave vote and Brexit are realistically the main reason for this change in government funding of the NHS. I am proud and humbled to have helped bring this about.

Proud and humbled that the NHS will recieve a smaller increase in funding than at any time since the NHS was formed.

Yep, that just about sums it up the logic of Brexiters.

Jesus you guys just get played and played and played, and you lap it up! :loopy:

The fact is the NHS is now going to get a lot more money than it would have done if we had voted to Remain in the EU and carried on the same.

Car Boot's crystal ball in action again predicting the future.

Please can we have next week's lottery numbers? It's not fair that you keep them to yourself.

Its a major story today. Just look at the newspapers.

The fact is the NHS is now going to get a lot more money than it would have done if we had voted to Remain in the EU and carried on the same.

Why not just be happy that the NHS is going to get more funding? An increase bigger than that promised on the side of the famous Brexit Bus.

The referendum Leave vote and Brexit are realistically the main reason for this change in government funding of the NHS. I am proud and humbled to have helped bring this about.

so tell me this einstein, we havent left yet, nothings sorted, we DO have bills to pay to leave, which i "think" hasnt been payed yet so how can we have a sudden windfall from something we havent done yet? how can we have extra money when we havent paid our extra bills yet? :suspect::huh::help:

Why not just be happy that the NHS is going to get more funding? An increase bigger than that promised on the side of the famous Brexit Bus.

When is this money due exactly? Next year?

There is no Brexit dividend. Payments to the EU will fall (after Brexit), but tax revenues will fall more as a result of Brexit.”

Institute of Fiscal Studies

hhhhhhhhhhhh

Ooops....... there is no Brexit dividend.

Its more of a Brexit windfall. :)

There is no Brexit dividend. Payments to the EU will fall (after Brexit), but tax revenues will fall more as a result of Brexit.”

Institute of Fiscal Studies

Quite so, the notion has just been utterly demolished on the Sunday Politics.

The "Brexit dividend" really means increased income tax rises.

You've been totally played by the Tories. The "Brexit dividend" is made up - they don't know where the money is coming from until after the budget, they've just thrown the minimum at it to stop it completely falling apart and claimed that it's only possible because of Brexit - without being able to say how. They're just borrowing - again. You really need to sharpen your critical thinking.

Its more of a Brexit windfall. :)

Its more like Brexit propaganda

hhhhhhhhhhhh

Tax revenues will fall as a result of Brexit? This economic prediction is not based upon the predicted severe recession and very high unemployment that failed to materialise when we voted to Leave. That has been quietly dropped.

These lower tax revenue claims are based on the UK having less of an increase in tax revenues than we MIGHT have had IF the pre-referendum forecasts of economic growth (IF we had voted to Remain) were accurate and not at all wrong and wildly optimistic - which they have been for years.

I had breakfast in bed this morning, and it was only possible because of Brexit