The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Make your mind up, I thought it was immigration that made us racist/xenophobic brexiters vote brexit? :)

You do know that people voted Brexit for different reasons, don't you?

You may have voted for racist/xenophobic reasons but others voted because they feared a European superstate, some because they ran businesses and preferred not to be bound by health and safety regulations, some because they didn't like the European Court of Justice, some because they saw business opportunities in the chaos that would result from leaving, some because they were just fed up and wanted change, any change. A mate of mine even voted to leave because he knew it would end up screwing the Tories. Like I said, lots of different reasons.

Where does that money come from?

Well if it no longer comes from the EU it will have to come from general taxation.

Edited by Top Cats Hat

Still no comment on how Northern Ireland will be solved?

Nor Gibraltar...

But then again, you probably don't care about these people do you?

You'll be ok stuck in your own little world with total control of whether you go down the plughole or up the creek without a paddle...

That total control bit sounds good to me :thumbsup:

Total control for who?

It certainly won't be you, me or anyone posting on this thread! :rolleyes:

You do know that people voted Brexit for different reasons, don't you?

You may have voted for racist/xenophobic reasons but others voted because they feared a European superstate, some because they ran businesses and preferred not to be bound by health and safety regulations, some because they didn't like the European Court of Justice, some because they saw business opportunities in the chaos that would result from leaving, some because they were just fed up and wanted change, any change. A mate of mine even voted to leave because he knew it would end up screwing the Tories. Like I said, lots of different reasons.

Well if it no longer comes from the EU it will have to come from general taxation.

My bold=

:hihi::hihi: is that the best put down you can come up with?

I voted brexit for a number of reasons but none of them were racist and xenophobic so you can shove that accusation where the sun don’t shine..

How’s that going so far? :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 23-03-2018 at 23:18 ----------

My bold=

:hihi::hihi: is that the best put down you can come up with?

I voted brexit for a number of reasons but none of them were racist and xenophobic so you can shove that accusation where the sun don’t shine..

One reason was increased immigration from SE Asia.

Correct?

I voted brexit for a number of reasons but none of them were racist and xenophobic

So you didn't post this then?

I thought it was immigration that made us racist/xenophobic brexiters vote brexit? :)

So you didn't post this then?

It was a sarcastic comment, I can’t believe you took it as true...

---------- Post added 24-03-2018 at 00:04 ----------

How’s that going so far? :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 23-03-2018 at 23:18 ----------

One reason was increased immigration from SE Asia.

Correct?

No, I think immigration into this country needs to be controlled and we should only let in highly skilled people who have skills that this country needs.

As it stands a person can enter Europe from a non EU country, become a citizen and then get every tom dick and Abdul in his family into Europe via this loophole and then come to England.

Edited by mafya

Why wouldn't I?

Stop taking posts out of the context they were posted in to try and make me look bad. It was posted as a sarcastic response in reply to someone.

No, I think immigration into this country needs to be controlled and we should only let in highly skilled people who have skills that this country needs.

This country has some of the top universities in the world; young people come to this country, just to come to our universities.

The above is what the Tories say, are you a Tory?

If we're not getting £350 million for the NHS why did Leave advertise it?

------did they?

---------- Post added 24-03-2018 at 02:10 ----------

Brexit: A managed surrender

https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-trade-customs-union-theresa-may-a-managed-surrender/

"a thunderous standoff masking a gradual retreat."

Oh dear....

it does seeming depressingly so.

You'll be ok stuck in your own little world with total control of whether you go down the plughole or up the creek without a paddle...

Is that before import duties on passports? :hihi:

---------- Post added 24-03-2018 at 03:44 ----------

It was a sarcastic comment, I can’t believe you took it as true...

He is a remainer so of course he would, plus the Top Cats Hat is a pork pie so you don't know what to believe when he posts.:hihi:

Edited by apelike