The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

If by using my post to bring your agenda into it , then yes its dangerous . Tell me where my post was racist :rant:

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 23:56 ----------

What in the hell are you talking about , I said in posts 7339 and 7345 that I heard it .

No worries.

I’m glad we agree. ‘Sign the Brexit papers’ was chanted by the racists.

It’s not wrong to have an agenda that opposes national damage driven by racist tendencies. I’m not going to apologise for that.

Edited by Mister Gee

Your crazy Brexit project is driven (in part) by racism. You shouldn’t try and ignore or deny that however convenient it is to do so.

I think one single low paid, hard working eastern European migrant worker is worth at least ten British born affluent middle-class liberal Remainers who understand little about the lives of the poor and care even less.

I would gladly replace the ten whining middle-class remain voters with the single working-class EU migrant any day of the week.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 01:30 ----------

The only issue here is that you think I made a mistake with a post. I didnt. I wanted to expose people who would be apologists for the Brexit-Racist link. And you obliged.

You had a cunning 'plan'.

Like Baldrick.

Yes, a lot of people who voted leave were racist, some weren't.

But what can be said without fear of contradiction is that almost all the leave voters were xenophobic.

But under the rules that the UK signed up to, they cannot make independent trade agreements before leaving the EU.

rules can be broken what they going to do about it tell us to sit on the naughty step :hihi:

Yes, a lot of people who voted leave were racist, some weren't.

But what can be said without fear of contradiction is that almost all the leave voters were xenophobic.

I think that saying almost all who voted leave are xenophobic is stretching it to far. No doubt some did vote on xenophobic grounds but I believe most people are genuine. I have a beautiful hard working daughter in law from Central Europe and two grandchildren. I voted to remain but now fully except the result. I have little or no worries about what will happen to her and other EU nationals after brexit.

I think one single low paid, hard working eastern European migrant worker is worth at least ten British born affluent middle-class liberal Remainers who understand little about the lives of the poor and care even less.

I would gladly replace the ten whining middle-class remain voters with the single working-class EU migrant any day of the week.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 01:30 ----------

You had a cunning 'plan'.

Like Baldrick.

And so it is shown - racism from a brexiteer.

If you were just trying to expose your hatred of the middle / upper class(which will consume you) you need not have included the ethnic/geographical background of your subject.

Thank you for revealing your true colours.

One of the key fears of the Brexit leaders while they are trying to control their message, is the full truth about the link between racism and Brexit being revealed.

Unfortunately for them it’s very real

I have little or no worries about what will happen to her and other EU nationals after brexit.

I bet she doesn't agree.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 12:20 ----------

rules can be broken what they going to do about it tell us to sit on the naughty step :hihi:

Countries that break international treaties get taken to court, of course they can ignore that as well, ultimately the UN and the rest of the world can impose sanctions on the country.

You'll have seen how this works, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Libya... Do you want us to join that esteemed list?

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 12:22 ----------

Why are you proud to be a Tory?

Presumably he's rich, hates the poor, hates the NHS and hates workers rights, human rights and civil liberties (except when they apply to himself).

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 12:26 ----------

The Polish made up the majority of EU nationals that came over for work, I know of companies in this city that set them on by the bus load, they would work long hours and accepted lower pay than most British workers and that was the attraction for many employers, most of the Poles that I knew returned home long before the Brexit vote.

Just to demonstrate how wrong you are

https://www.ft.com/content/13e183ee-c099-11e7-b8a3-38a6e068f464

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/feb/09/lack-of-migrant-workers-left-food-rotting-in-uk-fields-last-year-data-reveals

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cornwall-council-appeal-government-crops-rotting-migrant-labour-a8049391.html

Polish workers would be paid minimum wage just like UK locals. Now that the EU migrants don't want to come here, all those 'undercut' locals apparently don't exist, or don't want to work picking fruit and vegetables. The reason being that they never existed except in your imagination.

Edited by Cyclone

Countries that break international treaties get taken to court, of course they can ignore that as well, ultimately the UN and the rest of the world can impose sanctions on the country.

You'll have seen how this works, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Libya... Do you want us to join that esteemed list?

Why not, we'll be trading with em before long lol

You've lost your bet Cyclone. She was worried at first but is now very relaxed.

complete and utter boolocks

Come on then mel prove it, what have you got in your toolbox of knowledge, My guess is very little as usual, your just an armchair activist, get a life ;)

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 13:54 ----------

I bet she doesn't agree.

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 12:20 ----------

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 12:22 ----------

Presumably he's rich, hates the poor, hates the NHS and hates workers rights, human rights and civil liberties (except when they apply to himself).

---------- Post added 11-03-2018 at 12:26 ----------

Just to demonstrate how wrong you are

https://www.ft.com/content/13e183ee-c099-11e7-b8a3-38a6e068f464

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/feb/09/lack-of-migrant-workers-left-food-rotting-in-uk-fields-last-year-data-reveals

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cornwall-council-appeal-government-crops-rotting-migrant-labour-a8049391.html

Polish workers would be paid minimum wage just like UK locals. Now that the EU migrants don't want to come here, all those 'undercut' locals apparently don't exist, or don't want to work picking fruit and vegetables. The reason being that they never existed except in your imagination.

Been googling through the agenda driven leftist media again Cyclone, no first hand experience to educate us with, jeeez and people like you have a go at Sun and DM readers. Nothing existed in my imagination sunshine I worked with some of these people both the Polish and all the alleged racists and xenophobes that voted to Leave, you stick to waffling with your Uni chums and middle class twirps lad.

Edited by Michael_W