Which foods do you absolutely hate?

None - but beer and bread don't like me.

I had a cheese in France once, so mature it was a stinking puddle. I tried, but I couldn't eat it.

I'll eat anything, absolutely anything except mushrooms!! devils food they are..

Oh and blue cheese....... brrrrrr shudder just thinking of the smell :gag:

I honestly don't think I hate any food. I love offal including tripe and always look forward to game season. I even quite enjoy a pot noodle now and again and I used to be partial to a spreading of Cheese and Ham Toast Toppers for supper. I did used to eat a lot of "bag" but I made the mistake of thinking about it too much and have now given up on anus altogether.

The celebrated American chef Chris Cosentino cooks a lot of offal dishes in his restaurant and I have to say I may think twice about his Pork Blood Soup, Foie Gras, Avocado and Chilli before dipping my spoon in it:

https://bonbonfoods.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/pork-blood-soup.jpg

The celebrated American chef Chris Cosentino cooks a lot of offal dishes in his restaurant and I have to say I may think twice about his Pork Blood Soup, Foie Gras, Avocado and Chilli before dipping my spoon in it:

https://bonbonfoods.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/pork-blood-soup.jpg

Yes I see what you mean. Although logically it's really no worse than black pudding.

I can't stand anything with Coriandar in it. The smell of it makes me heave. Also Cucumber is horrid. I have actually thrown up when it was hidden in a tuna sandwich and i inadvertently ate it.

I also don't like anything raw like sushi or rare meat or fish. And any fat on ham or on roast meat, especially if you don't see it and put it in your mouth. I'm afraid it gets spit into a napkin.

I don't like most beans like butter beans or kidney beans. It's not the taste, it's the texture i don't like. I like baked beans though.

I can't stand anything with Coriandar in it. The smell of it makes me heave. Also Cucumber is horrid. I have actually thrown up when it was hidden in a tuna sandwich and i inadvertently ate it.

I also don't like anything raw like sushi or rare meat or fish. And any fat on ham or on roast meat, especially if you don't see it and put it in your mouth. I'm afraid it gets spit into a napkin.

I don't like most beans like butter beans or kidney beans. It's not the taste, it's the texture i don't like. I like baked beans though.

Butter beans are my absolute favourite bean :)

I'm not a fussy eater - I'll try anything at least once before I decide that I don't like it, but there are some things that I can't stomach

I also hate sweet potatoes - they are so damn sweet that they taste more like something to eat for dessert rather than as part of a main course - and they have a really dry, dense, claggy texture that just feels like sweet wallpaper paste in your mouth and is practically impossible to swallow.

Agree with you here. Sweet potato chips. It's like having fried melon.

---------- Post added 31-07-2017 at 07:12 ----------

Butter beans are my absolute favourite bean :)

Awoight Chel, agree with here. Butter beans a few slightly mashed and the rest whole, with fried till soft onion, red pepper, hot smoked paprika, garlic, stock and smoked pork is an Autumn slurp fest. Mmmmmmm. And thick crusty white bread with butter dipped in the sauce. Mamma Mia, it's so a beautiful, jus lika de beautiful a laydees. Oops touch of the Captain Bertorellis there.

---------- Post added 31-07-2017 at 07:24 ----------

I'll eat anything, absolutely anything except mushrooms!! devils food they are..

Oh and blue cheese....... brrrrrr shudder just thinking of the smell :gag:

An ex and were hol one Winter and stopping off at a mountain small restaurant daily for a bit of refreshment, the first point I noticed was a pervading stink of vomit when we entered the restaurant hall which thoughtfully had room for boots and a wardrobe for jackets etc. One day the maitre d' offered some of the local speciality. We enthusiastically and with innocent ignorence agreed. 5 mins later 2 delicately toasted slices of toast, a couple of glasses of wine, flowers on the table, ah my lovely girlfriend and I and a great heap of steaming mature mouldering gorgonzola. The Maitre d' smiled arms folded in front of us, waiting to see how well we appreciated his 40year old smelly sock cheese, which I believe doubles as a CIA torture method. Nervously I tasted a bit and by God, it was atrocious. My other half looked at me and I at her and she bravely chatted maniacally and succeeded in driving the maitre d off.

Awoight Chel, agree with here. Butter beans a few slightly mashed and the rest whole, with fried till soft onion, red pepper, hot smoked paprika, garlic, stock and smoked pork is an Autumn slurp fest. Mmmmmmm. And thick crusty white bread with butter dipped in the sauce.

That sounds gorgeous. For a quick lunch I sometimes fry butter beans and chorizo in olive oil with a dash of tomato puree.