Sunderland target Wilder

see post #38. Already discussed at length.

Glad it was discussed at length...:help::help:

I'm sure all managers would like to get their clubs in the Prem, what if the season starts badly and by Xmas the club are struggling, the Sunderland carrot may be harder to resisit then, united fans seem to be making the assumption that Wilder is guarenteed to be sucessful next season, that may not be the case.

The Sunderland carrot may be a lot harder to resist if their chairman sells up and the new owners fancy a change of management in a few months time.I don't know any Blade who is guaranteeing anything next season,,and also what everyones version of success is,as far as I am concerned success is 4th bottom.

The Sunderland carrot may be a lot harder to resist if their chairman sells up and the new owners fancy a change of management in a few months time.I don't know any Blade who is guaranteeing anything next season,,and also what everyones version of success is,as far as I am concerned success is 4th bottom.

I think it would be a very brave/foolish decision by Wilder to go to Sunderland who are the complete opposite to United in terms of momentum....

Presuming he stays,i think you'll be ok next season....his motivation skills seem to have the desired effect as proven over the past two seasons...

Whether you'll have established Championship clubs "running scared" is another thing though....

It wasn't you who mentioned "running scared" mate...it was one of you fellow Blade's on this thread...

I'll accept your apology then ???

Glad it was discussed at length...:help::help:

If you need help sheridan, i'm always there for you. :cool:

I look at this forum without commenting, but just having read through all of this I don't think I will ever look at it again !!

This thread is oozing of owls really hoping that Wilder will leave.They dont like it and want a carlos type at the lane.

This thread is oozing of owls really hoping that Wilder will leave.They dont like it and want a carlos type at the lane.

Sure we can train Carlos to thump his chest and you'll never know the difference.

Seriously what's the difference, Carlos done well in terms of league position year on year, ok he's spent but it's all relative, those who finished above us spent more in the main. Playoffs is a different matter

But hey, if wilder is the 2nd coming from beating scunny to promotion then so be it

A Carlos type might get you in top 6, a Robson type might be better :hihi::hihi:

Incidently it would be amusing if Wilder left not that we think he's any threat.

If you need help sheridan, i'm always there for you. :cool:

I'm fine thanks..:roll:

I really can't see him going to Sunderland, not because he is a Blade, but because it looks a bad job.

Simon Grayson is the favourite, and even though PNE aren't a side of big potential, I still don't think it would be a good decision for him to go there.

Now if Palace came in for Wilder, I think we may be talking a different story,

I really can't see him going to Sunderland, not because he is a Blade, but because it looks a bad job.

Simon Grayson is the favourite, and even though PNE aren't a side of big potential, I still don't think it would be a good decision for him to go there.

Now if Palace came in for Wilder, I think we may be talking a different story,

Funnily enough,on Radio5 last night they were talking about how PL clubs were obsessed by foreign managers to the detriment of English managers in the second and third divisions,when the host asked the German media guy who was a guest and had said that PL teams should be looking at lower league English managers, if Palace or Southampton should be considering,say,Chris Wilder for their manager,he said absolutely they should be,and others as well.