River witham bream fishing

No thanks.

Why not? Are you satisfied Ive made my point and Im right and youre wrong or are you dismissing it as it doesnt agree with your fixed view?

Does anyone know the result of the Ivan Marks memorial match held recently on the Witham? I'm curious to see what kind of weights were caught.

Look on total fishing website roger wakenshaw 18 lb ish the drops downto 4th 1 tench

Why not? Are you satisfied Ive made my point and Im right and youre wrong or are you dismissing it as it doesnt agree with your fixed view?

I don't doubt for a moment that some European immigrants have taken Carp and other fish for the table.

However there's zero evidence that that's the case on the Witham and neither of the posters who blamed it on immigrants offered any.

No, I don't want you to present any more evidence - I know that rape happens, but I don't want to read lots of reports about that either.

Look on total fishing website roger wakenshaw 18 lb ish the drops downto 4th 1 tench

Good to see Roger still winning matches.

I don't doubt for a moment that some European immigrants have taken Carp and other fish for the table.

However there's zero evidence that that's the case on the Witham and neither of the posters who blamed it on immigrants offered any.

No, I don't want you to present any more evidence - I know that rape happens, but I don't want to read lots of reports about that either.

So, an area thats taken a big upswing in EE immigrants and a decrease in fish stocks, - numerous - some anecdotal and some official reports of long lining of bbq'd fish remains on the bank and you cant see the connection?

Do you work for Rotherham council?

Racist dimwits.

why is it racist when its true ?

---------- Post added 19-09-2017 at 19:29 ----------

who were the people ive seen putting up to ten lines out pegging them to the bank and talking with eastern European accents. and yes they were reported to the authorities and taken to court. I'm not rascist in any way shape or form just telling the facts if you don't like it tough.

Is this any better? Ill find more if you want them. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-35101998

Crikey, I'm shocked to read this but not surprised. The Witham was a great place to fish in the 70s it was always packed and full of eels.

I have not fished for many years but plan on taking it back up next year when I retire and this really has come as a shock on how bad it really is.

Whilst fishing the River Don a year or so ago I came across two Eastern European guys barbecuing fish on the bankside they'd caught.

When I asked them what they were doing it got a swift "f##k off"" reply.Bet neither had a rod licence! !

Whilst fishing the River Don a year or so ago I came across two Eastern European guys barbecuing fish on the bankside they'd caught.

When I asked them what they were doing it got a swift "f##k off"" reply.Bet neither had a rod licence! !

should have chucked them in