Towering inferno in London

because it was pitch black with dead bodies all over, and struggling for a good 5 minutes for air despite trying, quite a few people had let go

He never mentioned anything about dead bodies being in the way.

---------- Post added 24-06-2017 at 21:40 ----------

i dont think you have any choice fella, you trip over in the choking blackness and youve lost contact, then you dont know where they are, or how to regrab

yet again i think people of the more right wing thinking, are failing to put themselves in the feet of a survivor with no grasp of empathy or the harshness of the situation.

He never mentioned anything about dead bodies being in the way or tripping up. He knew where is wife was because he said he saw her when he looked behind.

I assume you never saw the interview.

---------- Post added 24-06-2017 at 21:45 ----------

Oh lovely, you're victim blaming now? People died because Somalis don't look after their wives properly? None of us can really imagine how terrifying and disorientating it must have been for the people who had to flee such an inferno. You weren't there so you can't judge - get it?

I wasn't judging, just stating what I saw on the news. Perhaps, you are the one who is judging.

Edited by Lord Rex

Grenfell tower residents prolly thought it highly unlikely too, even the firemen heading there saw it and thought it couldnt possibly look like it did

Well quite. Hence the moving out was probably the right decision.

I saw briefly on the news that some people have said they will stay, but one could ask them if some loon deliberately sets fire to this building, do you think it's fair on the fire crew because they WILL come in for you regardless of their own safety?

There's a fire in Bethnal Green today. I lived in a flat on the floor below in the same block a while ago.

I would bet my right kidney that is a copycat attack and someone trying to get rehoused/compo.

He never mentioned anything about dead bodies being in the way.

---------- Post added 24-06-2017 at 21:40 ----------

He never mentioned anything about dead bodies being in the way or tripping up. He knew where is wife was because he said he saw her when he looked behind.

I assume you never saw the interview.

---------- Post added 24-06-2017 at 21:45 ----------

I wasn't judging, just stating what I saw on the news. Perhaps, you are the one who is judging.

ive seen plenty of interviews thankyou from survivors and dead bodies has been one of the major hazards of escaping so trot off troll

Edited by melthebell

Guest sibon
There's a fire in Bethnal Green today. I lived in a flat on the floor below in the same block a while ago.

I would bet my right kidney that is a copycat attack and someone trying to get rehoused/compo.

There's a lot of self harm being promised on here tonight. Makers of testicle and kidney pie must be rubbing their hands in anticipation.

Edited by sibon

There's a lot of self harm being promised on here tonight. Makers of testicle and kidney pie must be rubbing their hands in anticipation.

I suppose you could be right. It might be a meth kitchen or one of the weekly arson attacks on cars might have got a bit more ambitious.

ive seen plenty of interviews thankyou from survivors and dead bodies has been one of the major hazards of escaping so trot off troll

Okay, I assumed correct you haven't seen the actual interview I mentioned. Rather than admit it you call me a troll, which seems to be your forte when posters don't sing from the same hymn sheet as yourself.

Okay, I assumed correct you haven't seen the actual interview I mentioned. Rather than admit it you call me a troll, which seems to be your forte when posters don't sing from the same hymn sheet as yourself.

Do you think the nationality of the residents had any bearing on the tragedy at Grenfell..yes/no?

If yes, why?

Guest makapaka
So a builder can design and construct such an important project without inspection times must have changed.

You're confusing specification and inspection.

i am waiting for the masses of spurious compo claims that a unidentified illegal or unidentifiable relative etc was in the building which are likely to start very soon:suspect:

Do you think the nationality of the residents had any bearing on the tragedy at Grenfell..yes/no?

If yes, why?

Why are you asking me those questions?

Why are you asking me those questions?

Why not..? If it helps I'll answer my own question...NO

Easy really..it's a forum where question get asked and answered.