DWP address for Sheffield office?

has anyone got the address ( and possibly tel no.--not a 0345 no,) for the DWP in Sheffield if they still exist

tried to find it online but it is a real nightmare--thanks

Depends which department within dwp you want.

Most calls and enquiries are handled in Barnsley... Just use noto0870 and put in the 0845 number..

Will give you a big list of alternatives

If you're worried about the cost, an 0345 number is now a standard rate call. The same as an 01 or 02 number.

not worried about 0345 no. cost it is an almost useless waste of a call unless you like 20 minutes of classical music---and every 30seconds they tell you to access DWP om line---if you do they give you a list of phone nos. to call,

I have a problem with DWP stopping my state pension and not getting a person to deal with my problem and seem to have been left in limbo---

I have put my complaint in a letter but I cannot find any address on the web sight to post it to----this is why I posted this thread to try and get through to a local operative----

not worried about 0345 no. cost it is an almost useless waste of a call unless you like 20 minutes of classical music---and every 30seconds they tell you to access DWP om line---if you do they give you a list of phone nos. to call,

I have a problem with DWP stopping my state pension and not getting a person to deal with my problem and seem to have been left in limbo---

I have put my complaint in a letter but I cannot find any address on the web sight to post it to----this is why I posted this thread to try and get through to a local operative----

Have you actually tried just holding? Yes the hold time is quite long but they are a busy department. Sometimes you just got to hold.

I think there are no local operatives in Sheffield, that isn't how the DWP works anymore. If you are having problems then you should contact the Citizens Advice Bureau or Age UK Sheffield, their contact number is in the link.

I am sure that State Pension is dealt with at the Dundee office , Tel No. 0800 731 7898.

Always found them to be very helpful. Hope this helps. Have your N.I ready.

Edited by ALAN 58

I thought it was on west street

Didn't they turn that into luxury flats?