Is Rolf Harris a nice man?

He told people who live in a filthy slum to get off their arse and clean it themselves, because the litter didn't come from anybody but them?

Exactly how is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Because it wasn't all the people living in the area he was referring to, just those of a specific race.

Do you understand the concept of racism or are you being deliberately moronic?

Because it wasn't all the people living in the area he was referring to, just those of a specific race.

Which bit of "community of aborigines" did you not understand, then?

It`s a sad fact that it is people who defile the area they live in. It`s not a good way of life to desecrate an area then move on to somewhere else. no matter what the racial group, people everywhere are all too willing to leave it to someone else to clear up the mess they have made. And it doesn`t only apply to physical detritus.

I'm sorry to have to resurrect an old thread but "lest we forget" etc

I just saw Rolf Harris in Atkinsons on The Moor. I was looking for some shot glasses as we have some whisky drinking friends coming over this weekend and who should I see perusing the Julian Graves section but the bearded songster and maker of mirth himself, Rolf.

He seemed to be unsure as to whether to buy some chewable zinc lozenges or a bag of pitted prunes. As he was deliberating an elderly lady accidently nudged him as she was leaning over to buy some Dr Stuart's Triple Ginseng Tea.

Well the air turned blue! I've never in my life heard such a foul mouthed invective from the Antipodean artist. "Effin' this" and "soddin' that" he raved whilst hitting the little old lady over the head with a box of Panda Liquorice Mix.

Security and staff soon restrained him with the use of some stem ginger inserted into an orifice but the whole episode left me shocked and startled.

Still, for all his foul mouthed and violent granny bashing tendancies I still think he is a lovely man. :)

I always remember him doing the ad for chocolate buttons - when he put one on each finger and then did something or other - probably not with his digeridoo or the kangaroo, sport.

[ Well, what a surprise, to see ' Timo ' { the O.P. } up on the screen, albeit from about 4 years ago. I wonder where all the old ' giants ' of S.F. go to ? Is there a Sheffield Forum Retirement Haven For Gentlefolk, somewhere ? ]

Anyway, about Mr. Harris----yes, I feel sure that all that sickly bonhomie must be a mere front. It 's almost on a level with one of those horribly, ' sweet ', coy, artificial American films they make for retarded teenagers.

I wouldn 't be at all surprised if Harris was an Ozzy war criminal-----on the run ; hence the beard and the horn-rimmed specs. The man should be arrested in a dawn swoop and the truth sweated out of him. He should then be deported to Australia, and if they won 't have him------Rockall.

I saw Rolf Harris throw a pie at an old age pensioner tonight before stuffing a dead dog into a wheelie bin.......the git!

No doubt still flogging the Aussie national anthem "Tie me kangaroo down sport" to death

I saw him stealing a pile of blankets from the NGH

Edited by Bulgarian

I saw him throwing a stick for his dog.

The dog chased after it, but the stick came back to Harris and the dog didn't even get a chance to bite it.

So it ate the pie off that old lady's face.