Ladies with class .

The fact that you're a fan of the way Teresa May dresses is probably a bit too much information, but each to their own. As an aside, what do you think of Theresa May's dress sense.

Who's she:hihi:

I don,t know how to do pictures but I still wear my 1970's Barney Goodman suit and people still say "thats a Barney kid" whenever I walk into a proper pub in Town , by that I mean not one of them daft so called real ale joints that sell stuff called Sheeps Innards or Old Tennis shoes and so on.

My Bally shoes are now worn out after thirty five years of soling and healing so I have to wear Clarks mostly due to needing a bleeeegin mortgage for a pair of Ball'y's.

Weight still the same as it was in 1966 when we won the World cup and only Bobby Moore and his team wore the shirts.

---------- Post added 12-06-2017 at 14:03 ----------

Logic can take you from A to B imagination can take you any where . Albert Quixall.

---------- Post added 12-06-2017 at 14:05 ----------

That Teresa May manages it Anna and even if we do not agree with her she looks the part;)

What's Albert Quixall got to do with this, he's a philosopher now ?

Way back in the forty,s fifty,s and sixty,s most ladies looked smart and trim on a day out in Town.

The lovely summer frocks , two piece suite or smart camel coat enhanced by nylon stockings , high heels and big hair.

As I walk around Town these days the one thing I notice is that without fail most have big arssses or deri ders , this is accentuated more by the black body tights or as in most cases trousers and jeans that wobble about leaving nothing to the imagination.

The mystique of yesteryear has now gone, the time when a nice frock,blouse or summer coat left every thing to the imagination and !!!!not a tattoo in sight.

I suppose you look like a gentleman from the 50's in a tweed suit and wearing a bowler hat?

Do you restrict your unasked for judging to women, or do you apply it to men as well?

---------- Post added 12-06-2017 at 17:56 ----------

Well sexist it is not, I also believe that the current mens fashion statement is diabolical .

The way you only mentioned women, and the fact that you think that your opinion of their appearance matters is rather sexist.

But if you didn't intend to be, then it's just judgy and impolite. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 12-06-2017 at 17:59 ----------

We live in a world where a lot of women would rather get on by getting their kit off or doing something outrageous live on air than working for a living.

You don't know many women do you.

---------- Post added 12-06-2017 at 18:00 ----------

Those of dubious sexual orientation … the beardy, bewaxed, effete 'hipsters', as well as Parsonian Man and football uniform clad beer blobs are equally nauseating.

Not content with the sexism, you've gone for a bit of casual homophobia as well. One up manship!

Not content with the sexism, you've gone for a bit of casual homophobia as well. One up manship!

Don't shoot the runner … blame Freud. At least I didn't mention the lycra/Alien head brigade. What's a 'manship' by the way, and what is 'up' it? … you've lost me there. :huh:

Way back in the forty,s fifty,s and sixty,s most ladies looked smart and trim on a day out in Town.

The lovely summer frocks , two piece suite or smart camel coat enhanced by nylon stockings , high heels and big hair.

As I walk around Town these days the one thing I notice is that without fail most have big arssses or deri ders , this is accentuated more by the black body tights or as in most cases trousers and jeans that wobble about leaving nothing to the imagination.

The mystique of yesteryear has now gone, the time when a nice frock,blouse or summer coat left every thing to the imagination and !!!!not a tattoo in sight.

round the "new" market area?

Appreciation of fashions and attitudes from the 40's and 50's seem to go hand in hand!

round the "new" market area?

:huh:

Hmmm... speaking of which...

Newmarket Ladies Day is in a few weeks time... now there's some real ladies with class! :love:(see what I did there?)

I suppose you look like a gentleman from the 50's in a tweed suit and wearing a bowler hat?

Do you restrict your unasked for judging to women, or do you apply it to men as well?

---------- Post added 12-06-2017 at 17:56 ----------

The way you only mentioned women, and the fact that you think that your opinion of their appearance matters is rather sexist.

But if you didn't intend to be, then it's just judgy and impolite. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 12-06-2017 at 17:59 ----------

You don't know many women do you.

---------- Post added 12-06-2017 at 18:00 ----------

Tut Tut Tut , a tweed suit and a bowler hat . No wonder you were never accepted into polite society