Why don,t they now get together.

Well one would assume that if we exit in name only then some party will campaign on changing the deal, time is running out. Hope there is a leadership contest, then another GE in oct/Nov. By the time the dust settles in to the new year and 10 months to negotiate, crash out with hard Brexit and job done.

The next GE will probably be after Brexit negotiations.

Vote against her then: she will still win.

There won't have been a point. A lot of people did say this at the time.

Care to explain the last two points?

This will be bloody and protracted. If you wanted something quick, you should have voted Tory ;)

nope, my first ever vote in 30 years and i chose to give the tories a bloody nose...it worked :D

Did it give the tories a bloody nose, in reality was there ever a chance of them taking your seat. If not you just voted for the status quo. This election as in all elections us dependent on the swing seats, any others just perpetuate the status quo.

Care to explain the last two points?

I'm suggesting Panzer1 votes against Smith at the next election. I think she will win again.

Panzer1 edited his post (after I'd replied) wondering what the point of a soft Brexit is. I'm saying there isn't one; everybody said that at the time. In or wholly out. And wholly out is stupid.

I do not agree with the result . I think we should run the election again!!!

Did it give the tories a bloody nose, in reality was there ever a chance of them taking your seat. If not you just voted for the status quo. This election as in all elections us dependent on the swing seats, any others just perpetuate the status quo.

Whitby was Labour during the Blair years (until 2005). It might not be the most marginal seat but it's by no means a safe Conservative one either and this time the majority was about half what it was in 2015.

I do not agree with the result . I think we should run the election again!!!

Yep labour voters didn't know what they were voting for, perhaps they'e brainless.:rolleyes:

Yep labour voters didn't know what they were voting for, perhaps they'e brainless.:rolleyes:

You know Labour didn't win don't you?

Edited by Pinkman

Thank you for proving my point :hihi:

Thank you for proving my point :hihi:

Ignotum per ignotius

........correct! "the many" voted Tory!......"the few" fell for Corbyns long term unaffordable bribes.