Flyposting in Walkley!

I think if the OP would go back & read the posters (there's on one the postbox on South Road, near to the library) he/she would find they're not Labour Party posters and don't advocate quite what he thinks. I suspect some right-wing scamp - or a deranged LidDem maybe - posting to stir up folk. Not very subtle. If it is an official Labour Party poster I'm sure they'll explain it but it obviously isn't, just people being daft.

---------- Post added 08-06-2017 at 13:19 ----------

Sorted?

As in graded, size, weight etc with a view to recycling? Is that what you have in mind?

Make ear rings out of the curly bits and paperweights out of the more solid portions. Book marks, napkin rings, coasters, necklaces, phone jackets and pen holders.

All useful items to be made from sorted dog watse.

Great idea bassett one! Keep them coming.

No doubt you voted 'brown' Party today.

Well, I doubt it's a Green Party poster somehow but they may agree with the sentiment. Where's Natalie Bennett stand on this? I'm sure she'll be able to quote an appropriate policy without suffering a brain fade....

I too am a Walkley resident and would rather see the dog mess cleaned up before worrying about the fly-posting. We have a persistent problem in the Parsonage Crescent - Providence Road area in particular.

would this be the continual problem of fouling that was DNA tested and found to be human not canine?

The perpetrator still not found

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecanary

I too am a Walkley resident and would rather see the dog mess cleaned up before worrying about the fly-posting. We have a persistent problem in the Parsonage Crescent - Providence Road area in particular.

would this be the continual problem of fouling that was DNA tested and found to be human not canine?

I would like to meet the human capable of producing that volume of excrement.

On second thoughts......

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

:gag:

Ugh! That's disgusting!

Did the DNA tests ever reveal if it was the digestive system by-products of just one degenerate biped, or are we to assume that there's a herd of these Neanderthals roaming the streets of Walkley? :suspect:

:gag:

Ugh! That's disgusting!

Did the DNA tests ever reveal if it was the digestive system by-products of just one degenerate biped, or are we to assume that there's a herd of these Neanderthals roaming the streets of Walkley? :suspect:

its one person. Not been tracked down yet last I heard from those who have to put up with it. Locals not best pleased.

Have to ask being the chair of the Neighbourhood Watch.. and living on Walkley Road..

Where the hell is this supposed dog muck we are supposed to be seeing?

There's none on South Road (we've checked) - genuinely interested in where this problem is supposed to be so we can 'zap it'

Toilet capital. Of Sheffield !

Possibility the lamest troller on SF.....2/10.

Do you mean because he is not the real thing ? :wink:

Do you mean because he is not the real thing ? :wink:

I see what you did there :hihi:

Although to be fair it did take me about 10 minutes to work it out :|

I see what you did there :hihi:

Although to be fair it did take me about 10 minutes to work it out :|

:) Maybe the OP believes that "oiks" from Hillsborough are straying over the border and conducting a fecal bombardment of their classier neighbours before retreating. Walkley is definitely classier than where I live but I do think some people are trying a bit too hard to portray it as classier than it is.

Have to ask being the chair of the Neighbourhood Watch.. and living on Walkley Road..

Where the hell is this supposed dog muck we are supposed to be seeing?

There's none on South Road (we've checked) - genuinely interested in where this problem is supposed to be so we can 'zap it'

There was some outside Chris' carpets today and I regularly dodge piles early morning outside Gerry's and the church.