Flyposting in Walkley!

I'm sorry to report... I don't believe we've turned into Parson Cross (or any other 'neighbourhood') of late... this is Walkley.

That will be four posters I've seen now advocating Labour with a swear word on them and mentioning 'dog mess' around our area.

We've asked for them to be removed as soon as they can be AFTER the election. Eyesore and we don't condone people seeing vulgar language on posters around the area.

I'm sorry to report... I don't believe we've turned into Parson Cross (or any other 'neighbourhood') of late... this is Walkley.

That will be four posters I've seen now advocating Labour with a swear word on them and mentioning 'dog mess' around our area.

We've asked for them to be removed as soon as they can be AFTER the election. Eyesore and we don't condone people seeing vulgar language on posters around the area.

Wait.

Are you saying Walkley is some kind of posh area?

Wait.

Are you saying Walkley is some kind of posh area?

I'd class us as an up and coming area :P

Delighted to see a lot of new peeps around at the moment.

The point being, we really don't need graffiti and flyposting in regards to 'dog mess problems' which we DON'T actually have while including any political party.. (we'd be notified if we had!)

Are these in private properties or public areas?

I've dodged a fair bit of Dog mess on Walkley lane, so I can see posters could well be welcomed by some locals.

I always thought Walkley was renowned as the dog <removed> capital of Sheffield?

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

I too am a Walkley resident and would rather see the dog mess cleaned up before worrying about the fly-posting. We have a persistent problem in the Parsonage Crescent - Providence Road area in particular.

I agree ,dog mess is awfull and needs to be sorted by scc

SCC?

If you want a dog, clean up after it.

SCC?

If you want a dog, clean up after it.

But don't bark yourself.

Sorted?

As in graded, size, weight etc with a view to recycling? Is that what you have in mind?

Make ear rings out of the curly bits and paperweights out of the more solid portions. Book marks, napkin rings, coasters, necklaces, phone jackets and pen holders.

All useful items to be made from sorted dog watse.

Great idea bassett one! Keep them coming.

No doubt you voted 'brown' Party today.